Reader reviews and comments on Good To Great, plus links to write your own review.

Good To Great

by Jim Collins

Good To Great by Jim Collins

• Published:
    Oct 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Good To Great

Fielding (07/21/10)

Improving for Life
This book was very enjoyable to read and very beneficial for anyone going into business. I would recommend everyone to read and apply this book. While I was reading this book, I found it quite helpful to have a highlighter in hand and notebook close by to keep notes in. This book is chock-full of information, and writing it down will help you remember and be able to use this information. Before I read this book, I thought a lot about how to be successful in business was a trade secret, but after reading this book I understand that the information to be successful is found in this book.
Connie Johnson (04/26/06)

Good to Great
Overall a good book
Anonymous (10/07/03)

i wnat to know more about culture of disciplineText

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Harvard is the storehouse of knowledge because the freshmen bring so much in and the graduates take so little out.

O My D B