Reader reviews and comments on Good To Great, plus links to write your own review.

Good To Great

by Jim Collins

Good To Great by Jim Collins

• Published:
    Oct 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Good To Great

Fielding

Improving for Life
This book was very enjoyable to read and very beneficial for anyone going into business. I would recommend everyone to read and apply this book. While I was reading this book, I found it quite helpful to have a highlighter in hand and notebook close by to keep notes in. This book is chock-full of information, and writing it down will help you remember and be able to use this information. Before I read this book, I thought a lot about how to be successful in business was a trade secret, but after reading this book I understand that the information to be successful is found in this book.
Connie Johnson

Good to Great
Overall a good book
Anonymous

i wnat to know more about culture of disciplineText

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Blind
    The Blind
    by A.F. Brady
    In The Blind, A. F. Brady, a licensed psychotherapist, takes readers inside a residential ...
  • Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic
    The Rules of Magic
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me
    Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin

This love story set against the construction of the Eiffel Tower is "vibrant and transportive." (Bustle)

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F