Reader reviews and comments on The Merlin Conspiracy, plus links to write your own review.

The Merlin Conspiracy

by Diana Wynne Jones

The Merlin Conspiracy by Diana Wynne Jones

Apr 2003, 480 pages
    May 2004, 480 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Merlin Conspiracy

Reading Macina (05/07/09)

Its ok
It is not quite Dianna's best work though was very enjoyable. There could have been more magic used but overall it was pretty good.
Grace Chan (08/29/05)

The Merlin Conspiparcy is confusing
The Merlin Conspiracy is a book that is extremely complicated and confusing. I tried reading it several times but i did not understand it.Perhaps Diana Jones should put more information about the characters in it?
Nick (09/26/04)

My Age:15

Anyone who is into fantasy/adventure will love The Merlin Conspiracy. The only downside to it for me was that it was a bit complicated to understand at the beggining. Otherwise this is a very good read and I would highly recommend it.

• Book Jacket: If We Were Villains

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R