Reader reviews and comments on The Merlin Conspiracy, plus links to write your own review.

The Merlin Conspiracy

by Diana Wynne Jones

The Merlin Conspiracy by Diana Wynne Jones

Apr 2003, 480 pages
    May 2004, 480 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Merlin Conspiracy

Reading Macina (05/07/09)

Its ok
It is not quite Dianna's best work though was very enjoyable. There could have been more magic used but overall it was pretty good.
Grace Chan (08/29/05)

The Merlin Conspiparcy is confusing
The Merlin Conspiracy is a book that is extremely complicated and confusing. I tried reading it several times but i did not understand it.Perhaps Diana Jones should put more information about the characters in it?
Nick (09/26/04)

My Age:15

Anyone who is into fantasy/adventure will love The Merlin Conspiracy. The only downside to it for me was that it was a bit complicated to understand at the beggining. Otherwise this is a very good read and I would highly recommend it.

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good and not quite all the time

K Your F C