Reader reviews and comments on Dreadful Acts, plus links to write your own review.

Dreadful Acts

May 2004, 144 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Dreadful Acts

No one (12/05/09)

DReadful Acts
This book is great for kids, Very funny and it twists the way we think of books. My only criticism is that the book is very short and would take no more than a week to read. I think that books should stick with for some time. Over all this book is great.
Eliza Cruz (09/30/07)

Dreadful acts
It was a good book. I learned a lot from it!
Thomas (07/05/03)

I loved the second Eddie Dickens book because it was funny and good.
It was funny because a man called Barking is barking mad! The descriptions are very funny too - One of the people has the face of a camel! It is good because it is organized - it has a lot of structure and the story keeps flowing. It always has a surprise in store. I've read the whole series and I look back on it and it still surprises me!
Just in case you're wondering, you don't need to read the first book to enjoy the second and third books.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins

Y S M B, I'll S Y