Reader reviews and comments on A House Called Awful End, plus links to write your own review.

A House Called Awful End

Sep 2003, 144 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for A House Called Awful End

Colin Schenk (01/29/17)

A House Called Awful End Review
A House Called Awful End is a very detailed and funny book that takes place probably somewhere around the 1500's. But anyways, this book is great for kids and young adults looking for some good laughs. And a couple years ago, I did a book project on this book. This is a all-around great book. You would enjoy it :).
Tisme (04/06/16)

AWESOME!!
I love this book!! It's AWESOME!!! Very funny!
CherryT (04/03/16)

Very good book!
It was a very funny book and I always want to go back and read it again!
sara (10/21/06)

A house Called AWFUL END
I thought this book was exciting and so funny to read. i enjoyed this book so much. i reccomand this book to all ages it's wonderful. age: 10
Tibby (09/18/05)

sweet
i loved it. at first i thought it would be a knock off of series of unfortunate events, but boy was i wrong. this book was awesome, and i enjoyed it, even at the age of 16. it was darkly humorous, but not dark in a mature way. definately one of the books you'll never get sick of!!!
Jonathan (01/20/05)

This Was The Best Book Ever
Delaney (01/04/04)

This book was outlandishly funny, I look forward to finishing the series, despit my age, 13. I am currently doing a report on said novel. Bravo Mr Phillip Ardagh!
Zack (10/23/03)

This is a great read, filled with outlandish humor and wacky characters. A quick read that's over almost too soon, so it's good it's part of a trilogy. I'd recommend it to everyone, the humor may be a little sophisticated for younger audiences however. I'm 16 and I still enjoyed it.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes