Reader reviews and comments on A House Called Awful End, plus links to write your own review.

A House Called Awful End

Sep 2003, 144 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for A House Called Awful End

Colin Schenk

A House Called Awful End Review
A House Called Awful End is a very detailed and funny book that takes place probably somewhere around the 1500's. But anyways, this book is great for kids and young adults looking for some good laughs. And a couple years ago, I did a book project on this book. This is a all-around great book. You would enjoy it :).
Tisme

AWESOME!!
I love this book!! It's AWESOME!!! Very funny!
CherryT

Very good book!
It was a very funny book and I always want to go back and read it again!
sara

A house Called AWFUL END
I thought this book was exciting and so funny to read. i enjoyed this book so much. i reccomand this book to all ages it's wonderful. age: 10
Tibby

sweet
i loved it. at first i thought it would be a knock off of series of unfortunate events, but boy was i wrong. this book was awesome, and i enjoyed it, even at the age of 16. it was darkly humorous, but not dark in a mature way. definately one of the books you'll never get sick of!!!
Jonathan

This Was The Best Book Ever
Delaney

This book was outlandishly funny, I look forward to finishing the series, despit my age, 13. I am currently doing a report on said novel. Bravo Mr Phillip Ardagh!
Zack

This is a great read, filled with outlandish humor and wacky characters. A quick read that's over almost too soon, so it's good it's part of a trilogy. I'd recommend it to everyone, the humor may be a little sophisticated for younger audiences however. I'm 16 and I still enjoyed it.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

In order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant

E Dog H I D