Reader reviews and comments on Hard Rain, plus links to write your own review.

Hard Rain

by Barry Eisler

Hard Rain by Barry Eisler

Not Yet Rated
    Jul 2003, 352 pages
    Jul 2004, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Hard Rain

Anonymous (08/26/03)

The research is there, and the tension, and the insights, and ideas, but immediate scene is lacking. I feel there's too much narrative, not enough action, though the tenison is building, the expectations rising. The genre has something to do with this, and I think it needs
updating, modernising. I'm not a great reader of thrillers, although I think the tone is suitably worldy, and tough, to maintain
credibilty in the character and the plot. Review based on web excerpts only. But like a pop song, sometimes a few seconds is all you need to evaluate your response. Hvaing said this, I'm sure I could read the book, and enjoy it.

Tender

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book

K Your F C