MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on A Cold Heart, plus links to write your own review.

A Cold Heart

Dec 2003, 432 pages

There is 1 reader review for A Cold Heart

Richard Lauzon

The top of the class.
In going through this book :"A COLD HEART"-J.Kellerman, I found it to be more of a challenge to keep up, and I had to be sure that I was wide awake to follow through with the theme , plot right to the conclusion...and that made this a real sharp "Alex Delaware " novel (IMHO)..the things that happened to those who were on their way up, using their talents to finally get to entertain on a higher plane.

But that was as far as one was to get, ...there was a murderer out there who, for some reason, did not approve finally of their rise to prominence, and there is a psychological term for this, and you may check that out.

But, we have Alex and Milo Sturgis again putting their heads together, and Alex seems to have a vision of what the heck is happening, because it once happened too, too close to his Robin...and that was not a good thing, as it concerned him Milo had an associate : Petra Connor and her associate Eric Stahl working together and trying to put this together as it seemed that the "Up & comers" were "out and leaving"...a hard thing to take when you have broken through a glass ceiling as it was "Let's kill a celebrity time".

This was quite a bit more advanced than all of the books I have by the Kellermans and I feel this had many more ups and downs and turns, like a roller coaster witout brakes.

This is one heaping good book, and I have some to share with my friends...as they have GOT TO read this, even the conclusion is still taking turns when you think that you 're finished and got it to the "front burner" the fire has gotten cold!

Recommendation = You have mine!~!~!

This is really tops here, and it is very surprising that Kellerman still doesn't run over his own foot trying to be sure that he doesn't tell stories or plots of the past e. Evn any likenesses of other novels are missing, and this one had me up all ding-donged night. I need some bed, so I'll leave you to get into the themes's thread and it's characters, some maintained, some seem sometimes different, (or, is it me?)

Guess I'll be reading this one over again, just to see how well I carried the plot from chapter to chapter.
Rick "Fourstrings" Lauzon

Cantoras
    by Carolina De Robertis
    Cantoras by Carolina De Robertis follows five characters who share a house, troubles, joys and parts...
  • Book Jacket: Daughters Of Smoke & Fire
    Daughters Of Smoke & Fire
    by Ava Homa
    Ava Homa's debut novel begins with an epigraph by Sherko Bekas, a Kurdish poet, the last lines of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of V.
    The Book of V.
    by Anna Solomon
    In ancient Persia, Esther, a young Jewish woman, parades herself in front of the king in a desperate...
  • Book Jacket: How to Be an Antiracist
    How to Be an Antiracist
    by Ibram X. Kendi
    Ibram X. Kendi opens How to Be an Antiracist with a personal story he finds shameful in retrospect, ...

The Last Train to Key West
    by Chanel Cleeton

Romance and danger are locked into Cleeton's suitcase for this journey to 1935 Key West.

The Stone Girl
    by Dirk Wittenborn

A riveting tale of deception, vengeance, and power set against the haunting beauty of the Adirondacks.

The Beekeeper of Aleppo
by Christy Lefteri

This moving, intimate, and beautifully written novel puts human faces on the Syrian war.

Win Of Bears and Ballots

An Alaskan Adventure in Small-Town Politics

A charming account of holding local office with an entertaining, quirky cast of characters.

A S Louder T W