What readers think of A Cold Heart, plus links to write your own review.

A Cold Heart

Dec 2003, 432 pages

There is 1 reader review for A Cold Heart

Richard Lauzon

The top of the class.
In going through this book :"A COLD HEART"-J.Kellerman, I found it to be more of a challenge to keep up, and I had to be sure that I was wide awake to follow through with the theme , plot right to the conclusion...and that made this a real sharp "Alex Delaware " novel (IMHO)..the things that happened to those who were on their way up, using their talents to finally get to entertain on a higher plane.

But that was as far as one was to get, ...there was a murderer out there who, for some reason, did not approve finally of their rise to prominence, and there is a psychological term for this, and you may check that out.

But, we have Alex and Milo Sturgis again putting their heads together, and Alex seems to have a vision of what the heck is happening, because it once happened too, too close to his Robin...and that was not a good thing, as it concerned him Milo had an associate : Petra Connor and her associate Eric Stahl working together and trying to put this together as it seemed that the "Up & comers" were "out and leaving"...a hard thing to take when you have broken through a glass ceiling as it was "Let's kill a celebrity time".

This was quite a bit more advanced than all of the books I have by the Kellermans and I feel this had many more ups and downs and turns, like a roller coaster witout brakes.

This is one heaping good book, and I have some to share with my friends...as they have GOT TO read this, even the conclusion is still taking turns when you think that you 're finished and got it to the "front burner" the fire has gotten cold!

Recommendation = You have mine!~!~!

This is really tops here, and it is very surprising that Kellerman still doesn't run over his own foot trying to be sure that he doesn't tell stories or plots of the past e. Evn any likenesses of other novels are missing, and this one had me up all ding-donged night. I need some bed, so I'll leave you to get into the themes's thread and it's characters, some maintained, some seem sometimes different, (or, is it me?)

Guess I'll be reading this one over again, just to see how well I carried the plot from chapter to chapter.
Rick "Fourstrings" Lauzon

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

• Book Jacket: The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    by Stephanie Dray
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Stephanie Dray's latest work of historical fiction, revolves around ...
  • Book Jacket: Windhall
    Windhall
    by Ava Barry
    Ava Barry's debut mystery novel Windhall is centered around the salacious murder of a starlet named ...
  • Book Jacket: Libertie
    Libertie
    by Kaitlyn Greenidge
    Kaitlyn Greenidge burst onto the literary scene in 2016 with her award-winning novel, We Love You, ...
    Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982
    by Cho Nam-joo, Jamie Chang
    'Kim Jiyoung is thirty-three years old, thirty-four Korean age. She got married three years ago and ...

The Widow Queen
    by Elzbieta Cherezinska

The epic story of an 11th century Polish queen whose life and name were all but forgotten until now.

Raft of Stars
    by Andrew J. Graff

A timeless story of loss, hope, and adventure set against the vividly rendered landscape of the Upper Midwest.

The Mountains Sing
by Nguyen Phan Que Mai
Winner of the 2020 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award: A multi-generational tale set in Viet Nam.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire