Reader reviews and comments on Cold Pursuit, plus links to write your own review.

by T Jefferson Parker

Apr 2003, 384 pages
    Oct 2004, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Cold Pursuit

McMike (02/22/07)

I Am Speechless
Wow! This book is great! The way Parker chronicles the events in the book is way more than nice! It's perfect! It's a thrilling chase! Especially the chase on the Coronado Bridge! I love it! And the way he describes Patricia and Tom's past relationship--man! It reminded me of my ex! I also like the way Tom and Sally's relationship went! Plus, I love the twist! From the start, I really thought it was Sally Rainwater who killed Pete! Next, I thought it was Victor! To my shock, I was wrong! It was Patricia?! Man! I can never put that book down! Ever since I bought a copy of it, I've read it 20 TIMES NOW!!!!! Thank T. Jefferson Parker for a GREAT book! Once again, I love it!!!
Moe (03/01/06)

Cold Pursuit
The book was alright, but kind of monotonous and dull in the begining. the best part was the middle of the book, the end was crappy.

• Book Jacket: Commonwealth
    I Contain Multitudes
    by Ed Yong

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review