Reader reviews and comments on Cold Pursuit, plus links to write your own review.

Cold Pursuit

Oct 2004, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Cold Pursuit

McMike

I Am Speechless
Wow! This book is great! The way Parker chronicles the events in the book is way more than nice! It's perfect! It's a thrilling chase! Especially the chase on the Coronado Bridge! I love it! And the way he describes Patricia and Tom's past relationship--man! It reminded me of my ex! I also like the way Tom and Sally's relationship went! Plus, I love the twist! From the start, I really thought it was Sally Rainwater who killed Pete! Next, I thought it was Victor! To my shock, I was wrong! It was Patricia?! Man! I can never put that book down! Ever since I bought a copy of it, I've read it 20 TIMES NOW!!!!! Thank T. Jefferson Parker for a GREAT book! Once again, I love it!!!
Moe

Cold Pursuit
The book was alright, but kind of monotonous and dull in the begining. the best part was the middle of the book, the end was crappy.

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes