What readers think of Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

by Georgia Byng

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism by Georgia Byng X
Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism by Georgia Byng

May 2003, 368 pages

Apr 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Sensei Mutton

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism
This is a great book. There is a whole series to it, and I'm starting on the 2nd book soon!
Hailey

Molly Moon's incredible book of Hypnotism, really is incredible!
This book is amazing! I couldn't put the book down! The problems are well thought out. That's why I totally, give this book a five and two thumbs up!
cheetahgirl 101

THIS IS AN AWESOME BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When my friends told me this book rocked i thought it would just be another strange book that they said was good but the minute I started reading it I could not put it down! This book is definitely in my top ten i cant wait to read number 2! Also I read this book in a week usually I watch TV but I did not watch one TV show that whole week, that shows how much this book rocked! This book is cool, fun, funny, interesting, always sucking you into the story, and like nothing you have ever read before! So if you have not read this book then read it!!! IT ROCKS YAHOO!!!
clawz

greatness
The greatness of this book is its very real it instantly grabs the reader and has a death grip until the last page, in which it gives them a nice pat on the head sending them out to scour the globe to try to find a better piece of literature. It happened to this young reader when I was young, and I have never really found a better book. I have read Harry Potter, Twilight, even Lord of the Rings - all good, but never as good. I read this book when I was 10, and it was very interesting; a masterpiece that you never lose interest in.
Bekah

Georgia Byng can really tell the futchre!
I really, really enjoyed all the Molly Moon's and I highly recomend them.
But I'd just like to say, in this book, in the year 2500, Princess Fang says "There was a disease that wiped out lots of the humans" and right now, there kind of is! It's not really wiping us out as such, but it is 'removing' a few people. Well done, Georgia!
Molly Willett

Molly moon's hypnotic time travel adventure
I adore this book, it is by far the best book in the world
soccer girl

loved it
This book is very good and I don't like to read, but this book I liked to read. I did not want to put the book down. I can't wait untill I read the other books :]
T.D :)

Molly Moon
This is a very good book. Very exquisite details. Molly Moon is such a great series and just as addicting as the Harry Potter. Georgia Byng is such a amazing author! I would definitely recommend this book to pre-teen or teen readers. This book is outstanding. Molly Moon's series is outstanding also. I would most definitely recommend those to readers who enjoy this book. Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism is Stupendous. I absolutely love this book. This is without a doubt one of my favorites.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Women and Children First
    Women and Children First
    by Alina Grabowski
    After Lucy Anderson falls to her death at a high school party, no one in Nashquitten, her gloomy, ...
  • Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C