Reader reviews and comments on The Kalahari Typing School For Men, plus links to write your own review.

The Kalahari Typing School For Men

More from the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

by Alexander McCall Smith

The Kalahari Typing School For Men

Apr 2003, 192 pages
    Mar 2004, 192 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Kalahari Typing School For Men

Victoria (11/14/10)

Insight in the African culture, nature and its peoples┬┤minds
This is a great book! The whole series is great! If you do not afford to go to Africa, then you should read this book...You will feel like you are there in Botswana!
Jimmy (09/16/07)

Horrable
It starts off slow with nothing going on, then when you think something is happening, it ends. Don't read this book. Its very boring and stupid. It has no point, no plot, and nothing going on for over one chapter. Spare yourself!
Lucy (08/08/06)

terrible
this is the worst book i have ever read. no joke. i love to read and i had to read this book for school. i dont know why they made us read it because it has no point in the story,no moral, or any interesting things. there is no climax or exciting point..in fact, the book just ends randomly at then end when you would least except it.
save yourself the boringness of the book and dont read it!!!!
Bev Malzard (07/02/03)

Mr A.M.Smith has observed rather than created a genuinely appealing and charismatic character. Mma Ramotswe is the real thing. The interwoven daily activities of the characters, the personality of the landscape, the people who inhabit this country and the possibilities of moral and careless crimes are all the elements that add up to warmth, integrity and a sense of humour that shine from the pages of each book.
The love of country and the thoughtfulness and perception of Mma Rawotswe touched this readers heart, made me smile and at times a small sentence almost reduced me to tears. How difficult it was to finish the last book and greedily long for the next insight into my new friends lives.
Mma Ramotswe - the new woman for the new millennium - long may she reign.

Stalin's Daughter

The Imperial Wife
    by Irina Reyn

The Fair Fight
by Anna Freeman

A page-turning novel set in the world of 18th century female pugilists.

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All