Reader reviews and comments on Keeping Watch, plus links to write your own review.

Keeping Watch

by Laurie R. King

Keeping Watch by Laurie R. King X
Keeping Watch by Laurie R. King

Mar 2003, 400 pages
    Feb 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Keeping Watch

Anonymous

I absolutely loved this book. I was so taken with it, I turned on my computer just to surf the web and see see what others had to say about it. The Vietnam sequences were harrowing, but I'm really glad I read them. I was in University at the time of the Vietnam war, and it brought back our protests and that history. The book also inspired me to surf to Vietnam vet sites to read more about the human costs of that war. She is a fabulous writer. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Selene

I really liked this book. The beginning was a little difficult to get into, but once you do, you cannot put it down. The Viet Nam sequences made me feel like I was there. I recommended this to my brother, a Viet Nam vet, and he said it was very convincing. A really good read.

Pachinko
    by Min Jin Lee
    Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

The Milk Lady of Bangalore
    by Shoba Narayan

A charming story about our deep connection to the animals who live among us.

Win Mothers of Sparta