What readers think of The Vanished Man, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Mar 2003, 416 pages

Jun 2004, 560 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Vanished Man

Cy Hilterman

The Vanished Man was so riviting from cover to cover. I share my books with several friends and they said the same. The usual cast of characters that Jeffery Deaver winds his stories through keeps the reader trying to figure the next move. When it looked like Lincoln was going to be hurt badly by fire, Mr. Deaver again takes the story into another twist to surprise the reader and the other characters in the book.
The Vanished Man is a MUST read.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Women and Children First
    Women and Children First
    by Alina Grabowski
    After Lucy Anderson falls to her death at a high school party, no one in Nashquitten, her gloomy, ...
  • Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C