Reader reviews and comments on The Vanished Man, plus links to write your own review.

The Vanished Man

A Lincoln Rhyme Novel

by Jeffery Deaver

The Vanished Man by Jeffery Deaver

Mar 2003, 416 pages
    Jun 2004, 560 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Vanished Man

Cy Hilterman (08/17/04)

The Vanished Man was so riviting from cover to cover. I share my books with several friends and they said the same. The usual cast of characters that Jeffery Deaver winds his stories through keeps the reader trying to figure the next move. When it looked like Lincoln was going to be hurt badly by fire, Mr. Deaver again takes the story into another twist to surprise the reader and the other characters in the book.
The Vanished Man is a MUST read.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are

Y S M B, I'll S Y