Reader reviews and comments on Birthright, plus links to write your own review.

Birthright

by Nora Roberts

Birthright by Nora Roberts

Apr 2003, 480 pages
    Apr 2004, 512 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Birthright

Sue Calvaresi (03/09/14)

Nora out did herself again
This story was captivating from the start. Beginning with character development, story line, scene settings, plot & human interaction were undeniably cause for "I can't put this down". I read it first in 2006 then again last month & loved it both times. I am a fan, but this really set the bar so high others may try and match, but few will succeed. The end was a hoot & totally unexpected. I LOVED it and will give it 100 kudo's to Ms. Roberts for sharing it with me. Can I give it more than 5 rating? It deserves a 15 on that scale.
Rachel (08/07/06)

Birthright
I loved this book mostly because of the relationship between all of the characters. You can feel for all of them and understand where they are coming from. My heart went out to the mother who waited all those years knowing without a doubt that her missing daughter was still alive, even when everyone else had given up. I can also feel for the daughter who all she can remember is the parents that raised her and how they all had to work together to figure out the mystery. If you want a thriller or a romance, this is the book for you.
pen (05/24/04)

great need more like this one

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

No pleasure is worth giving up for the sake of two more years in a geriatric home.

Y S M B, I'll S Y