Reader reviews and comments on Birthright, plus links to write your own review.

Birthright

by Nora Roberts

Birthright by Nora Roberts

Apr 2003, 480 pages
    Apr 2004, 512 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Birthright

Sue Calvaresi

Nora out did herself again
This story was captivating from the start. Beginning with character development, story line, scene settings, plot & human interaction were undeniably cause for "I can't put this down". I read it first in 2006 then again last month & loved it both times. I am a fan, but this really set the bar so high others may try and match, but few will succeed. The end was a hoot & totally unexpected. I LOVED it and will give it 100 kudo's to Ms. Roberts for sharing it with me. Can I give it more than 5 rating? It deserves a 15 on that scale.
Rachel

Birthright
I loved this book mostly because of the relationship between all of the characters. You can feel for all of them and understand where they are coming from. My heart went out to the mother who waited all those years knowing without a doubt that her missing daughter was still alive, even when everyone else had given up. I can also feel for the daughter who all she can remember is the parents that raised her and how they all had to work together to figure out the mystery. If you want a thriller or a romance, this is the book for you.
pen

great need more like this one

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers