Reader reviews and comments on The Jester, plus links to write your own review.

Mar 2003, 400 pages
    Feb 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for The Jester

book reader (08/15/11)

Great easy read
I do a lot of reading and this novel is my all time favorite. I have read The Jester at least 5 or 6 times. It is a well told story that reads like you are watching a movie.
Meagan (07/27/11)

The Jester
I was given "The Jester" as a summer reading assignment for my high school Humanities class...it's very well written and the characters seem to almost be real people speaking to the reader through the story. I very much enjoyed reading it, and it's hard to put it down once you start to read it.
doug (10/19/09)

best book
I have read over 20 Patterson books an I have to say this is the best book I have ever read - period. It's got total nonstop action from beginning to end. I read the whole book in 8 hours..if you wanna read a great book pick The Jester..the guy goes through pure hell!
cloudpreacher (07/11/07)

The Jester
One of his better books, one of those books you cannot put down until you have finished. I was introduced to this author by a friend. Thoroughly enjoyable read.
The Jackal (11/04/05)

The Jester
Awesome book! I recommend it to everybody! Certainly a must read!
Junior (02/28/05)

GOOD BOOK. A MUST READ.
Sarah (12/16/04)

Great book, I would recommend it to anyone!
RC Webb (04/03/04)

Different for Patterson, it's a good read, but not a great one

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

When all think alike, no one thinks very much

The Big Holiday Wordplay: