Reader reviews and comments on The Last Detective, plus links to write your own review.

The Last Detective

by Robert Crais

The Last Detective by Robert Crais

Feb 2003, 302 pages
    Mar 2004, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Last Detective

jpj

It's kind of a macho man's view of LA book, a little bang bang shoot 'um up, but I like how the plot unravelled. And every once in awhile I like these army-guy-becomes-PI books. Sure Elvis is now a detective, but you get the sense he's only 2 weeks out of the jungle. Plus he's smart and finds the clues. Good fun, if you can stand a little gore. Just a little at the end anyway.

The Hermit