Reader reviews and comments on Close To Home, plus links to write your own review.

Close To Home

Jan 2004, 464 pages

There is 1 reader review for Close To Home

Saymie

Close to Home
This book's somewhat suitable for those wide readers, otherwise, you might get bored.
A story of mainly suspense and investigation. Alan Banks, a detective inspector who has been living a life with guilt because of his friend's (Graham Marshall) mysterious disappearance, or should I say, murder.
Life could revolve around Peter Robinson's CLOSE TO HOME.

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

M T G Before I S