Reader reviews and comments on Close To Home, plus links to write your own review.

Close To Home

by Peter Robinson

Close To Home by Peter Robinson

Feb 2003, 390 pages
    Jan 2004, 464 pages

There is 1 reader review for Close To Home

Saymie (03/10/07)

Close to Home
This book's somewhat suitable for those wide readers, otherwise, you might get bored.
A story of mainly suspense and investigation. Alan Banks, a detective inspector who has been living a life with guilt because of his friend's (Graham Marshall) mysterious disappearance, or should I say, murder.
Life could revolve around Peter Robinson's CLOSE TO HOME.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child

O My D B