What readers think of Forever, plus links to write your own review.

Forever

by Pete Hamill

Forever by Pete Hamill X
Forever by Pete Hamill

Dec 2002, 320 pages

Nov 2003, 640 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Forever

Cheryl

A great read! A novel twisted with much historical fact...I only wish that my grammar school text books were this interesting...I would have done much better in history! Aside from the story, I learned much about the history of Manhattan, the Revolutionary war, Slavery in the 1700's, the plight of the Irish and Africans and much more. Highly recommended, and I'm only half finished!
Emily

Kind of a let down
This book was on my summer reading list for AP language and I was excited to read the book as it seemed really interesting. On the back of the book, it was compared to Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, both amazing fantasy novels. However, this one tended to be a bit dry. I mean, yes the protagonist is very old but the voice seemed a bit too mature. Maybe someone other than a high schooler would like this more? I'm not sure. Anyways, it also got a bit repetitive and the time skips were confusing.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...
  • Book Jacket: Somehow
    Somehow
    by Anne Lamott
    Anne Lamott knows a thing or two about love. In fact, there is so much of it exuding from her essay ...
    The Wings Upon Her Back
    by Samantha Mills
    Faith is a delicate thing. At its best, it can offer peace in times of crisis. At its worst, it can ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C