Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen X
Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for Hoot

Maya

Amazing
I love love love this book it is so mysterious and interesting! Carl Hiaasen has done it again!
jazzable

hoot
It was a very good book.
Ashley perez

Awesome book
I love this book. It is really good and very interesting.
sarah

a good book
5 words: This book is truly amazing.
kamaya harrington

hoot
I like hoot because its fascinating.
Siva

Hoot review
Hoot is a very good book for people that like animals. It's got snakes with tails that are sparkly and it's got people that try to save owls. Hoot is an extraordinary book about owls.
Jessica Belle

Hoot
I think that Hoot is a great book and it shows what people will do for money and what people will do for animals. The Burrowing Owl is actually endangered though so it is factual. I think that is should be (if it isn't already) realistic fiction. That's my review what is yours? :) :P :D :O
sydney bennett

hoot by sydney bennett
This book is very interesting. It gives you lots of reasons to keep reading it, and even more reasons to tell someone about it. The best part was I read it to my class and we all laughed together!

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes