Reader reviews and comments on Hornet Flight, plus links to write your own review.

Hornet Flight

by Ken Follett

Hornet Flight by Ken Follett

Dec 2002, 416 pages
    Nov 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Hornet Flight

Deborah4967 (01/17/12)

Strange language
Just ran across this story on vacation and took it since I had read and enjoyed Follett's other books. But it felt strange. The story itself is interesting and compelling, but the language is oddly simplistic, sentences are broken up, emotions are described rather than presented by the characters. Was this intended for Young Adult readers?
jennie (12/09/04)

A exciting page turner!
Nic (06/24/04)

A great story... enjoyed it all the way! Highly recommended

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

When an old man dies, a library burns to the ground.

K Your F C