Reader reviews and comments on Four Blind Mice, plus links to write your own review.

Four Blind Mice

Oct 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Four Blind Mice

The Press (09/18/07)

Four Blind Mice
Patterson delivers another exciting thriller, with an intriguing new plot lines. Four Blind Mice well deserved the no. 1 international best seller title. Patterson has made a fantastic job.
Dan (02/26/04)

The book was very interesting and has amazing plot twists. I could not put the book down and ended up reading it in a day. That's alot from someone who is 15!
Jasmine (12/09/03)

This novel was very excellent!!! If you haven't read this book, it's time to start!! :)
josephine (03/29/03)

the book was thrilling and i loved it i read the book within one week and i could not put it down the suspence of who the fourth of the mice was killing me but i loved it and for me being a teenager that is quite unusual but if all of James pattersons books are like this one i will probably end up reading them all
Art Pollack (02/09/03)

I find this book a little different then the usual Patterson writting..The story line about Nana brings it more personal then the previous writtings. Keep up the good work.

..................A. Pollack

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

K Your F C