What readers think of Four Blind Mice, plus links to write your own review.

Four Blind Mice

Oct 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Four Blind Mice

Janet K

yahoo
Excellent book. read it again twice!
Dan

The book was very interesting and has amazing plot twists. I could not put the book down and ended up reading it in a day. That's alot from someone who is 15!
Jasmine

This novel was very excellent!!! If you haven't read this book, it's time to start!! :)
josephine

the book was thrilling and i loved it i read the book within one week and i could not put it down the suspence of who the fourth of the mice was killing me but i loved it and for me being a teenager that is quite unusual but if all of James pattersons books are like this one i will probably end up reading them all
The Press

Four Blind Mice
Patterson delivers another exciting thriller, with an intriguing new plot lines. Four Blind Mice well deserved the no. 1 international best seller title. Patterson has made a fantastic job.
Art Pollack

I find this book a little different then the usual Patterson writting..The story line about Nana brings it more personal then the previous writtings. Keep up the good work.

..................A. Pollack

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...
  • Book Jacket: All the Lonely People
    All the Lonely People
    by Mike Gayle
    Mike Gayle's charming novel All the Lonely People introduces us to Hubert Bird, an 82-year-old ...
  • Book Jacket: Perish
    Perish
    by LaToya Watkins
    It's a commonly cited fact that many perpetrators of sexual abuse, particularly men, are victims of ...

The Ways We Hide