What readers think of Four Blind Mice, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Oct 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Four Blind Mice

Janet K

yahoo
Excellent book. read it again twice!
Dan

The book was very interesting and has amazing plot twists. I could not put the book down and ended up reading it in a day. That's alot from someone who is 15!
Jasmine

This novel was very excellent!!! If you haven't read this book, it's time to start!! :)
josephine

the book was thrilling and i loved it i read the book within one week and i could not put it down the suspence of who the fourth of the mice was killing me but i loved it and for me being a teenager that is quite unusual but if all of James pattersons books are like this one i will probably end up reading them all
The Press

Four Blind Mice
Patterson delivers another exciting thriller, with an intriguing new plot lines. Four Blind Mice well deserved the no. 1 international best seller title. Patterson has made a fantastic job.
Art Pollack

I find this book a little different then the usual Patterson writting..The story line about Nana brings it more personal then the previous writtings. Keep up the good work.

..................A. Pollack

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...
  • Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C