Reader reviews and comments on Four Blind Mice, plus links to write your own review.

Four Blind Mice

Nov 2002, 400 pages
    Oct 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Four Blind Mice

Dan

The book was very interesting and has amazing plot twists. I could not put the book down and ended up reading it in a day. That's alot from someone who is 15!
Jasmine

This novel was very excellent!!! If you haven't read this book, it's time to start!! :)
josephine

the book was thrilling and i loved it i read the book within one week and i could not put it down the suspence of who the fourth of the mice was killing me but i loved it and for me being a teenager that is quite unusual but if all of James pattersons books are like this one i will probably end up reading them all
The Press

Four Blind Mice
Patterson delivers another exciting thriller, with an intriguing new plot lines. Four Blind Mice well deserved the no. 1 international best seller title. Patterson has made a fantastic job.
Art Pollack

I find this book a little different then the usual Patterson writting..The story line about Nana brings it more personal then the previous writtings. Keep up the good work.

..................A. Pollack

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E