Reader reviews and comments on The Christmas Train, plus links to write your own review.

The Christmas Train

Nov 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Christmas Train

Viky Pedigo

Christmas Cheer
For those of us who love train travel, this was the delight of the season. When you leave the station, the adventures begin! Add the unusual characters just waiting to be introduced, and the intrigue begins! Heartwarming with a little mystery adds a special interest! A feel good read!
Linda Kapusta, Belvidere North H.S. Librarian

The Christmas Train, by David Baldacci
I chose this book for our book club to read this month December. This time of the year, there is an abundance of light holiday reads. This was one of them. The main character has been banned to train travel, and he has to make it from the east coast to the west coast in time to spend Christmas with his onagainoffagain girlfriend. However, it's his once in a lifetime girlfriend he runs into on the train. They just start getting to the point of reconciliation when someone unexpected boards the train. And then there is the question of to where everyone's shiny baubles and expensive accessories are disappearing. It's fun, it's light, and it's Christmasy. What more could you want from a December book?

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E