What readers think of The Demon In The Freezer, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Aug 2003, 304 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Demon In The Freezer

Selena

My View On This Book
I feel that this book was very well written and good in general because it shows the truth scientifically. I do have to read this book as it relates to school and the study of viruses. In conclusion, very well written and I recommend this book to anyone who likes thrillers, Science Related Non-fictions, and interesting books where you actually learn something.
shamika

demon in the freezer
I really like this book because it tells me all about the viruses in the world, even the ones that can kill and harm you as well. I think that people should read this book.
Master

THRILLING!!!!!

rafa-el

Demons in the Freezer point to Cepheid move into Polymerase Chain Reaction Technology!
The company will lead this new industry and make shareholders handsome returns in 2004 on beyone!
PCR Rules!
Kimbra

Waste Of Money
This is the most boring book I have ever read. No suspense, just a biography of smallpox. If you're looking to do a research paper on smallpox, this is the perfect book for you! If you're looking for an interesting and graphic book about people infected with a terrible disease (as you would think this book would be about), I suggest you spend your $10 elsewhere.
Eryn

This book was boring and pointless. don't EVER read it for a biology assignment. EVER :-) read " The Notebook" or "a walk to remember"

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Real Americans
    Real Americans
    by Rachel Khong
    Rachel Khong's sophomore novel Real Americans is an intergenerational saga that questions racial and...
  • Book Jacket: A Short Walk Through a Wide World
    A Short Walk Through a Wide World
    by Douglas Westerbeke
    From the very first page of A Short Walk Through a Wide World, debut novelist (and librarian!) ...
  • Book Jacket: The Swans of Harlem
    The Swans of Harlem
    by Karen Valby
    Journalist Karen Valby's first book, The Swans of Harlem, introduces readers to the little-known ...
  • Book Jacket: The Sicilian Inheritance
    The Sicilian Inheritance
    by Jo Piazza
    Sara Marsala is going through a rough patch, to say the least. In the process of divorcing from her ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.

Members Recommend

This Strange Eventful History
    by Claire Messud

An immersive, masterful story of a family born on the wrong side of history.

To win without risk is to triumph without glory

R is a D B S C