Reader reviews and comments on The Demon In The Freezer, plus links to write your own review.

The Demon In The Freezer

Aug 2003, 304 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Demon In The Freezer

Selena

My View On This Book
I feel that this book was very well written and good in general because it shows the truth scientifically. I do have to read this book as it relates to school and the study of viruses. In conclusion, very well written and I recommend this book to anyone who likes thrillers, Science Related Non-fictions, and interesting books where you actually learn something.
shamika

demon in the freezer
I really like this book because it tells me all about the viruses in the world, even the ones that can kill and harm you as well. I think that people should read this book.
Master

THRILLING!!!!!

rafa-el

Demons in the Freezer point to Cepheid move into Polymerase Chain Reaction Technology!
The company will lead this new industry and make shareholders handsome returns in 2004 on beyone!
PCR Rules!
Kimbra

Waste Of Money
This is the most boring book I have ever read. No suspense, just a biography of smallpox. If you're looking to do a research paper on smallpox, this is the perfect book for you! If you're looking for an interesting and graphic book about people infected with a terrible disease (as you would think this book would be about), I suggest you spend your $10 elsewhere.
Eryn

This book was boring and pointless. don't EVER read it for a biology assignment. EVER :-) read " The Notebook" or "a walk to remember"

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: White Too Long
    White Too Long
    by Robert P. Jones
    Religious scholar Robert P. Jones doesn't pull any punches in his latest book, White Too Long: The ...
  • Book Jacket: Caste
    Caste
    by Isabel Wilkerson
    In 2020, the word "racist" remains taboo. Conceptually, racism is so culturally unacceptable, so ...
  • Book Jacket: The Deepest South of All
    The Deepest South of All
    by Richard Grant
    Author Richard Grant frequently uses his wanderlust to explore diverse stories that create a complex...
  • Book Jacket: Piranesi
    Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke
    Our First Impressions readers were delighted with this speculative novel by Susanna Clarke, her ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R