Reader reviews and comments on The Tapestries, plus links to write your own review.

The Tapestries

by Kien Nguyen

The Tapestries by Kien Nguyen

Oct 2002, 320 pages
    Oct 2003, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Tapestries

Margaret Anderson (06/09/05)

A jewel in the library
I picked this book up by chance, the cover caught my eye and then i couldnt put it down. Iy took over my mind like a vivid film and i knew the characters like neighbours. My emotions couldnt settle ...when the end came i felt there was more to be told, I wanted more but so be it. It very very very good.

• Book Jacket: If We Were Villains

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R