Reader reviews and comments on The Tapestries, plus links to write your own review.

The Tapestries

by Kien Nguyen

The Tapestries by Kien Nguyen

Oct 2002, 320 pages
    Oct 2003, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Tapestries

Margaret Anderson

A jewel in the library
I picked this book up by chance, the cover caught my eye and then i couldnt put it down. Iy took over my mind like a vivid film and i knew the characters like neighbours. My emotions couldnt settle ...when the end came i felt there was more to be told, I wanted more but so be it. It very very very good.

• Book Jacket: Rebellion
    by E Lockhart
  • Book Jacket: Jumping at Shadows
    Jumping at Shadows
    by Sasha Abramsky
    In September 2015, fourteen-year old Ahmed Mohamed was thrust into the national spotlight when the ...

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E