What readers think of Sam, plus links to write your own review.

Sam

Oct 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Sam

ArielC9

Loved this book!
I loved this book! I couldn't put it down and finished it in 3 days. Really lit a fire of determination and optimism in my life!
SuZy Q

i read this book for a book report i loved it so interesting !!
brittani

i had to read this for a book report and i thought oh great. but i stayed up till 1:30 the last three nights so i could finish it. i loved the book, it really puts things in perspective.
Kate

Wonderful book ... moving and inspirational
Courtney

A quick read - I may have enjoyed it more than most because I am in the process of becoming a surgeon. It ended a bit quickly.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Big Vape
    Big Vape
    by Jamie Ducharme
    In Big Vape, TIME reporter Jamie Ducharme studies the short but inflammatory history of Juul. Her ...
  • Book Jacket: Love and Fury
    Love and Fury
    by Samantha Silva
    Mary Wollstonecraft is best known for being an early advocate for women's rights and the mother of ...
  • Book Jacket: Walking on Cowrie Shells
    Walking on Cowrie Shells
    by Nana Nkweti
    The stories in Nana Nkweti's dexterous debut collection examine the raw alienation of being ...
  • Book Jacket: The Personal Librarian
    The Personal Librarian
    by Marie Benedict, Victoria Christopher Murray
    The Personal Librarian drew a robust positive response from our First Impressions reviewers, ...

The War Nurse
by Tracey Enerson Wood
A sweeping novel by an international bestselling author based on a true World War I story.

At the Chinese Table
    by Carolyn Phillips

Part memoir of life in Taiwan, part love story—A beautifully told account of China's cuisines with recipes.

The Forest of Vanishing Stars
    by Kristin Harmel

An evocative coming-of-age World War II story from the author of The Book of Lost Names.

Win This Book!
Win Gordo

Gordo by Jaime Cortez

"Dark and hilarious ... singular and soaring ... Hands down, top debut of 2021."—Literary Hub

N Say N