Reader reviews and comments on Sam, plus links to write your own review.

Sam

Oct 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Sam

ArielC9 (09/11/11)

Loved this book!
I loved this book! I couldn't put it down and finished it in 3 days. Really lit a fire of determination and optimism in my life!
SuZy Q (01/11/05)

i read this book for a book report i loved it so interesting !!
brittani (09/11/04)

i had to read this for a book report and i thought oh great. but i stayed up till 1:30 the last three nights so i could finish it. i loved the book, it really puts things in perspective.
Kate (03/30/04)

Wonderful book ... moving and inspirational
Courtney (01/12/03)

A quick read - I may have enjoyed it more than most because I am in the process of becoming a surgeon. It ended a bit quickly.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Beware the man of one book

K Your F C