What readers think of Point of Origin, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Jun 1998, 356 pages

Aug 1999, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Point of Origin

sherrie

I recently read Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell and I thought it was excellent! I had a very hard time putting this book down. I recommend this book to everyone!
Ken

This book is awesome patricia is great
Gorana

THE BOOK WAS WONDRFUL

I just read the book over the weekend and i loved it. I went and bought two more books. I read another book too. It was called Postmortem. That book is good too. She is one of the best writers and i will continue to read her books until i have read all of them.

So everyone out there at least read one of her books and see what you think!!!

IF I LOVED IT THEN YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT TOO!!
Stacy

Loved this book! it was absolutely amazing! I cried so much when Benton died, oh Lord that was so sad.
Kudos to Patricia Cornwell.
faltys

Definately miss Benton. I feel like I know all of them so well!
Cornwell is so great at getting us really into the story.
ayar

patricia... that means a story brilliantly sophisticated, characters carefully constructed and so alive that you can almost hear their voices and capture their feelings . I can only say that if any body can "profile" something like this it would certainly be Patricia Cornwell ...well GOD bless you Patricia .

I miss Benton, and I cried as soon as I realized he was really dead! I'm an equestrian and cried when the horse farm burned, too. Basically, I cried through most of the book, but I couldn't put it down.

People call me "Kay" because of my first initial.

LOVED IT! I cried when Benton Wesley got killed and could feel the characters pain myself. This book kept me turning page after page and can't wait to read the next one. I started with Postmortem and feel I know the characters personally. She really knows how to bring them to life and make you feel part of the story.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Women and Children First
    Women and Children First
    by Alina Grabowski
    After Lucy Anderson falls to her death at a high school party, no one in Nashquitten, her gloomy, ...
  • Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C