Reader reviews and comments on Point of Origin, plus links to write your own review.

Point of Origin

by Patricia Cornwell

Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell X
Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell

Jun 1998, 356 pages
    Aug 1999, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Point of Origin

sherrie

I recently read Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell and I thought it was excellent! I had a very hard time putting this book down. I recommend this book to everyone!
Ken

This book is awesome patricia is great
Gorana

THE BOOK WAS WONDRFUL

I just read the book over the weekend and i loved it. I went and bought two more books. I read another book too. It was called Postmortem. That book is good too. She is one of the best writers and i will continue to read her books until i have read all of them.

So everyone out there at least read one of her books and see what you think!!!

IF I LOVED IT THEN YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT TOO!!
Stacy

Loved this book! it was absolutely amazing! I cried so much when Benton died, oh Lord that was so sad.
Kudos to Patricia Cornwell.
faltys

Definately miss Benton. I feel like I know all of them so well!
Cornwell is so great at getting us really into the story.
ayar

patricia... that means a story brilliantly sophisticated, characters carefully constructed and so alive that you can almost hear their voices and capture their feelings . I can only say that if any body can "profile" something like this it would certainly be Patricia Cornwell ...well GOD bless you Patricia .

I miss Benton, and I cried as soon as I realized he was really dead! I'm an equestrian and cried when the horse farm burned, too. Basically, I cried through most of the book, but I couldn't put it down.

People call me "Kay" because of my first initial.

LOVED IT! I cried when Benton Wesley got killed and could feel the characters pain myself. This book kept me turning page after page and can't wait to read the next one. I started with Postmortem and feel I know the characters personally. She really knows how to bring them to life and make you feel part of the story.

La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Conviction
    Conviction
    by Denise Mina
    Scottish author Denise Mina's latest novel, Conviction, is a fast-paced thriller narrated by Anna, a...
    Dread Nation
    by Justina Ireland
    The war between the states is over and, instead, a very different battle is being waged for the ...
  • Book Jacket: Costalegre
    Costalegre
    by Courtney Maum
    The year is 1937 and Hitler is gaining stronger sway over Europe. Chief among the Führer's ...

Ellie and the Harpmaker
    by Hazel Prior

A rich, heartwarming and charming debut novel about finding love in unexpected places.

Book Club
America for Beginners
by Leah Franqui

A poignant debut that explores unlikely friendships forged in unusual circumstances.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Crudo

Crudo by Olivia Laing

A brilliant, funny, and emphatically raw novel of love on the brink of the apocalypse.

S A A B In A R