What readers think of Point of Origin, plus links to write your own review.

Point of Origin

by Patricia Cornwell

Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell X
Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell

Jun 1998, 356 pages
    Aug 1999, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Point of Origin

sherrie

I recently read Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell and I thought it was excellent! I had a very hard time putting this book down. I recommend this book to everyone!
Ken

This book is awesome patricia is great
Gorana

THE BOOK WAS WONDRFUL

I just read the book over the weekend and i loved it. I went and bought two more books. I read another book too. It was called Postmortem. That book is good too. She is one of the best writers and i will continue to read her books until i have read all of them.

So everyone out there at least read one of her books and see what you think!!!

IF I LOVED IT THEN YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT TOO!!
Stacy

Loved this book! it was absolutely amazing! I cried so much when Benton died, oh Lord that was so sad.
Kudos to Patricia Cornwell.
faltys

Definately miss Benton. I feel like I know all of them so well!
Cornwell is so great at getting us really into the story.
ayar

patricia... that means a story brilliantly sophisticated, characters carefully constructed and so alive that you can almost hear their voices and capture their feelings . I can only say that if any body can "profile" something like this it would certainly be Patricia Cornwell ...well GOD bless you Patricia .

I miss Benton, and I cried as soon as I realized he was really dead! I'm an equestrian and cried when the horse farm burned, too. Basically, I cried through most of the book, but I couldn't put it down.

People call me "Kay" because of my first initial.

LOVED IT! I cried when Benton Wesley got killed and could feel the characters pain myself. This book kept me turning page after page and can't wait to read the next one. I started with Postmortem and feel I know the characters personally. She really knows how to bring them to life and make you feel part of the story.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: What Storm, What Thunder
    What Storm, What Thunder
    by Myriam J. A. Chancy
    What Storm, What Thunder illuminates life in Haiti during and after the massive earthquake on ...
  • Book Jacket: Noor
    Noor
    by Nnedi Okorafor
    Noor's heroine goes by the moniker AO. Though officially this stands for her given name, Anwuli ...
  • Book Jacket: Five Tuesdays in Winter
    Five Tuesdays in Winter
    by Lily King
    Lily King's two recent novels Euphoria and Writers & Lovers could hardly be more different: one has ...
  • Book Jacket: Never
    Never
    by Ken Follett
    Ken Follett's thriller Never outlines a chillingly possible path to World War III. Fifty-year-old ...

My Broken Language
by Quiara Alegría Hudes
A Pulitzer Prize–winning playwright tells her lyrical coming of age story in a sprawling Puerto Rican family.

The Paris Bookseller
    by Kerri Maher

How a humble bookseller fought incredible odds to bring one of the 20th century's most important books to the world.

The Latinist
    by Mark Prins

A page-turning exploration of power, ambition, and the intertwining of love and obsession.

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.

L's G T Show O T R