Reader reviews and comments on The Killing Kind, plus links to write your own review.

The Killing Kind

by John Connolly

The Killing Kind by John Connolly

Aug 2002, 384 pages
    Mar 2003, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Killing Kind

Ulimoen, Anton Stubbene

'The Killing Kind' by John Connolly has to be the best book - at least between the three first novels about Charlie 'Bird' Parker. I felt as if I was reading a thriology almost all the way through (!), but in the end is was easy to see that the author realy liked expressing his thoughts and feelings through Parker - so he descided to make an other...

I'm looking forward to reding 'White Roads' I hope it is just as great as 'The killing Kind!'

Anton Stubbene Ulimoen - Norway
Renae

i find the book an excellent read. when i started reading it, i couldn't put it down. i haven't read a book like this for some time now. so if you want a great book to read, then read The Killing Kind

• Book Jacket: Hunger