Reader reviews and comments on The Whore's Child, plus links to write your own review.

The Whore's Child

by Richard Russo

The Whore's Child by Richard Russo

Jul 2002, 272 pages
    Jul 2003, 272 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Whore's Child

Jessa

A Wonderful Read
I had to read this book for an Honors American Literature class, and from the books my teacher had picked so far, I was less than excited. However, upon reading this book, I was actually into it. The story was quite gripping with just the right amount of sorrow and humor to balance each other out. This is a pretty quick read, and anyone who is just looking to enjoy a book should read this one.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers