Reader reviews and comments on The Whore's Child, plus links to write your own review.

The Whore's Child

by Richard Russo

The Whore's Child by Richard Russo X
The Whore's Child by Richard Russo

Jul 2002, 272 pages
    Jul 2003, 272 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Whore's Child

A Wonderful Read
I had to read this book for an Honors American Literature class, and from the books my teacher had picked so far, I was less than excited. However, upon reading this book, I was actually into it. The story was quite gripping with just the right amount of sorrow and humor to balance each other out. This is a pretty quick read, and anyone who is just looking to enjoy a book should read this one.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony

The Balcony
by Jane Delury

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!