Reader reviews and comments on The Whore's Child, plus links to write your own review.

The Whore's Child

Jul 2003, 272 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Whore's Child

Jessa

A Wonderful Read
I had to read this book for an Honors American Literature class, and from the books my teacher had picked so far, I was less than excited. However, upon reading this book, I was actually into it. The story was quite gripping with just the right amount of sorrow and humor to balance each other out. This is a pretty quick read, and anyone who is just looking to enjoy a book should read this one.

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie