Reader reviews and comments on Scorched Earth, plus links to write your own review.

Scorched Earth

by David L. Robbins

Scorched Earth by David L. Robbins

Mar 2002, 352 pages
    Mar 2003, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for Scorched Earth

Mike (09/05/03)

<<The following review was edited for plot spoilers>>

Ok... I really enjoyed this book. I thought the plot clever and thought provoking. But I have a problem with the ending. I felt that <<edited>> was a nice twist and a good way to not only end the tragedy of <<edited>>'s death but absolve <<edited>> of wrongdoing. And further, with <<edited>>'s death, the culprit has been punished.... BUT

What is all this with <<edited>>? I think it's an out-of-left-field plot change... but should we be happy that <<edited>> got away with murder... The lawyers all agree that the death of a person during the comission of a felony is at the very least murder in the second degree. So why should I feel good about <<edited>>'s reunion? Shouldn't someone speak up for <<edited>> who was the unfortunate victim of what amounts to a hate crime committed by <<edited>>?

Someone please help me out here.
Mike

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

Anagrams