Reader reviews and comments on Grave Secrets, plus links to write your own review.

Grave Secrets

by Kathy Reichs

Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs

Jul 2002, 336 pages
    Jul 2003, 400 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Grave Secrets

KBRO

Grave Secrets
I really enjoyed this book. I liked that I had just learned about "the dissappeared" in a Spanish class and I had wanted to learn more about it. I have read all the other books of Reichs' and I this was one of the four or so that I really enjoyed. I liked the fact that they didn't focus the whole story on the disappeared but at the same time I think it would have been nice to read more about the dissappeared. :) I give it two thumbs up!
sarah johns

i read all your books and total ador them all, i wish only to be intellecual and brave like you.
andrea leger

Grave Secrets is a book that is well worth reading. Although Kathy Reichs books are fiction, the facts surrounding the characters are well researched and true. The atrocities mentioned in the book took place during the bloody 36 year civil war. My brother, RAoul Leger was a lay missionary assassinated by the Guatemalan Army in 1981. Dr. Kathy Reichs performed an autopsy on him in December, 2001. Last summer, my sister and I travelled to Guatemala with the National Film Board to retrace his footsteps and make a documentary. We discovered the CIA andd MUSSAD was behind the attack.

I applaud Kathy Reichs for her excellent writing skills, her caring heart and her quest for justice.

Abrazos querida Dr. Reichs
Andrea Leger
cathy

What a boring book. Did we really have to read time after time that heroine had a shower and was to tired to eat. No local color.
This book was a total waste of money.

• Book Jacket: Hunger
    by Sarah Schmidt

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame