Reader reviews and comments on Grave Secrets, plus links to write your own review.

by Kathy Reichs

Jul 2002, 336 pages
    Jul 2003, 400 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Grave Secrets

KBRO (10/17/10)

Grave Secrets
I really enjoyed this book. I liked that I had just learned about "the dissappeared" in a Spanish class and I had wanted to learn more about it. I have read all the other books of Reichs' and I this was one of the four or so that I really enjoyed. I liked the fact that they didn't focus the whole story on the disappeared but at the same time I think it would have been nice to read more about the dissappeared. :) I give it two thumbs up!
cathy (03/03/04)

What a boring book. Did we really have to read time after time that heroine had a shower and was to tired to eat. No local color.
This book was a total waste of money.
sarah johns (02/04/04)

i read all your books and total ador them all, i wish only to be intellecual and brave like you.
andrea leger (08/16/02)

Grave Secrets is a book that is well worth reading. Although Kathy Reichs books are fiction, the facts surrounding the characters are well researched and true. The atrocities mentioned in the book took place during the bloody 36 year civil war. My brother, RAoul Leger was a lay missionary assassinated by the Guatemalan Army in 1981. Dr. Kathy Reichs performed an autopsy on him in December, 2001. Last summer, my sister and I travelled to Guatemala with the National Film Board to retrace his footsteps and make a documentary. We discovered the CIA andd MUSSAD was behind the attack.

I applaud Kathy Reichs for her excellent writing skills, her caring heart and her quest for justice.

Abrazos querida Dr. Reichs

Miss Jane
    by Brad Watson

All Is Not Forgotten
    by Wendy Walker

This is fast-paced psychological suspense/thriller at it's very best.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All