Reader reviews and comments on The Fruit of Stone, plus links to write your own review.

The Fruit of Stone

by Mark Spragg

The Fruit of Stone by Mark Spragg

Aug 2002, 304 pages
    Aug 2003, 336 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Fruit of Stone

Yvette

I've read this book twice, which with the amount of reading I do is a rarity. It's simply one of the most touching, heartfelt books I've ever read. Mark Spraggs' style of writing is similar to poetry and I've found myself re-reading sections for the pure beauty of how it was written. I've since lent this book out to friends many times over, and always have it returned with the comment of it being one of the best books they've read.
Chuck Korus

Engaging characters and a wonderful tale of love, friendship and loyalty in the modern West.

• Book Jacket: The Graybar Hotel