Reader reviews and comments on The Fruit of Stone, plus links to write your own review.

The Fruit of Stone

by Mark Spragg

The Fruit of Stone by Mark Spragg

Aug 2002, 304 pages
    Aug 2003, 336 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Fruit of Stone

Yvette (12/01/04)

I've read this book twice, which with the amount of reading I do is a rarity. It's simply one of the most touching, heartfelt books I've ever read. Mark Spraggs' style of writing is similar to poetry and I've found myself re-reading sections for the pure beauty of how it was written. I've since lent this book out to friends many times over, and always have it returned with the comment of it being one of the best books they've read.
Chuck Korus (03/01/03)

Engaging characters and a wonderful tale of love, friendship and loyalty in the modern West.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko
    Lincoln in the Bardo
    by George Saunders

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more people than all the wars in history

K Your F C