Reader reviews and comments on Prague, plus links to write your own review.

Prague

by Arthur Phillips

Prague by Arthur Phillips

Jun 2002, 400 pages
    Jun 2003, 400 pages

There is 1 reader review for Prague

Tim Nordgren (01/30/05)

This book offers a glimpse of post-communist Budapest through the eyes of young American ex-patriates. Through the intertwining of stories of Hungary's past with elaborate descriptions of the modern day experience of young Americans living in Budapest, this novel sheds as much light on the history and character of Budapest as it does on the lives of its main characters. A unique version of a coming of age story of young Americans in a far away land, Prague is truly a marvelous piece of storytelling.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities.

O My D B