What readers think of Fire Ice, plus links to write your own review.

Fire Ice by Clive Cussler, Paul Kemprecos X
Fire Ice by Clive Cussler, Paul Kemprecos

Jun 2002, 384 pages

May 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Fire Ice

World Ruler

Outstanding, amazing, stupendious
It was amazing, all these others don't know what they are talking about. Read it, enjoy it, get over it.
Bob K

While I continue to enjoy Clive Cussler's style (I've read them all.), this book seemed much more predictable than most of his others. In addition, the faux-historical subplots weren't as thought-provokingly related to the main plot as I've come to expect of Cussler.
guy

Its a good book, but could use a little bit more action and character development
Carol

FireIce
Good for the beach only.
Susan

Missed Dirk Pitt ! Kurt has yet to come up to his adventures.
john doe

Hard to read
Fire Ice is one of those books that is written by a good author who didn't really take writing this particular book seriously, I found that sitting down to read fire ice was not something I looked forward to, much unlike Sahara.
Dave

Not well written
this book has no use to the public for enteryainment purposes. Clive cussler was very predictable in this novel. overall this book was bot well written. As a 90 year old i am unimpressed.
bill

This was the first book I read by Cussler and probably will be the last. The story was predicable and there was no hint that the hero could lose.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: The Poet's House
    The Poet's House
    by Jean Thompson
    Seasoned author Jean Thompson's previous novels include A Cloud in the Shape of a Girl, The Humanity...
    Some of It Was Real
    by Nan Fischer
    Nan Fischer is an Oregon Book Award finalist for her previous novels When Elephants Fly and The ...
  • Book Jacket: The Most Precious Substance on Earth
    The Most Precious Substance on Earth
    by Shashi Bhat
    Think of all the worst parts of puberty — all the moments you partially miss or brood about ...
    Lightning Strike
    by William Kent Krueger
    It is the summer of 1963 in Tamarack County, Minnesota. Just outside the small town of Aurora, ...

All the Lonely People
by Mike Gayle
A cozy novel for fans of A Man Called Ove. A widowed retiree will rediscover the world he’s turned his back on.

Members Recommend

Widowland
    by C. J. Carey

A thrilling feminist dystopian novel set in an alternate 1950s Britain under the control of the Third Reich.

Dirt Creek
    by Hayley Scrivenor

"A heart-wrenching mystery, Scrivenor's remarkable sense of place brings Dirt Creek to life. A stellar debut."
    —Jane Harper,

We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are

I Wishes W H B W R