Reader reviews and comments on Fire Ice, plus links to write your own review.

Fire Ice by Paul Kemprecos, Clive Cussler X
Fire Ice by Paul Kemprecos, Clive Cussler

Jun 2002, 384 pages
    May 2003, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Fire Ice

World Ruler

Outstanding, amazing, stupendious
It was amazing, all these others don't know what they are talking about. Read it, enjoy it, get over it.
Bob K

While I continue to enjoy Clive Cussler's style (I've read them all.), this book seemed much more predictable than most of his others. In addition, the faux-historical subplots weren't as thought-provokingly related to the main plot as I've come to expect of Cussler.
guy

Its a good book, but could use a little bit more action and character development
Carol

FireIce
Good for the beach only.
Susan

Missed Dirk Pitt ! Kurt has yet to come up to his adventures.
john doe

Hard to read
Fire Ice is one of those books that is written by a good author who didn't really take writing this particular book seriously, I found that sitting down to read fire ice was not something I looked forward to, much unlike Sahara.
Dave

Not well written
this book has no use to the public for enteryainment purposes. Clive cussler was very predictable in this novel. overall this book was bot well written. As a 90 year old i am unimpressed.
bill

This was the first book I read by Cussler and probably will be the last. The story was predicable and there was no hint that the hero could lose.

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Anatomy of a Miracle