Reader reviews and comments on In This Mountain, plus links to write your own review.

In This Mountain

May 2003, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for In This Mountain

Cynthia B Erickson

In This Mountain
I borrowed 'At Home in Mitford' years ago and read the first four books, then forgot about them until this year, when I found the first four plus so many more!! After having been ill for three years, the encouragement I have found in them has been miraculous! What a joy to find more of them and to find specific portions that it seems were written especially for me.
Thank God for your talent, your Christian outlook, and your ability to share with those of us who need these messages!
My husband thanks you also!
God bless you.
Doreen Dyess

I love all of Jan Karon's Mitford books, but IN THIS MOUNTAIN was my favorite!!! I was totally unprepared for Father Tim's accident, and I felt that I was going through the tragedy along with him. I love the way Jan keeps sending the good news of Jesus Christ out there for people to read and reread. It is a timeless message and I embraced it years ago. Her writings reflect my inner peace. Doreen Dyess Barton, Mississippi

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes