Reader reviews and comments on In This Mountain, plus links to write your own review.

In This Mountain

Mitford Years #7

by Jan Karon

In This Mountain by Jan Karon

May 2002, 382 pages
    May 2003, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for In This Mountain

Cynthia B Erickson (06/01/12)

In This Mountain
I borrowed 'At Home in Mitford' years ago and read the first four books, then forgot about them until this year, when I found the first four plus so many more!! After having been ill for three years, the encouragement I have found in them has been miraculous! What a joy to find more of them and to find specific portions that it seems were written especially for me.
Thank God for your talent, your Christian outlook, and your ability to share with those of us who need these messages!
My husband thanks you also!
God bless you.
Doreen Dyess (10/30/02)

I love all of Jan Karon's Mitford books, but IN THIS MOUNTAIN was my favorite!!! I was totally unprepared for Father Tim's accident, and I felt that I was going through the tragedy along with him. I love the way Jan keeps sending the good news of Jesus Christ out there for people to read and reread. It is a timeless message and I embraced it years ago. Her writings reflect my inner peace. Doreen Dyess Barton, Mississippi

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

K Your F C