Reader reviews and comments on Justice Hall, plus links to write your own review.

Justice Hall

A Mary Russell Novel

by Laurie R. King

Justice Hall by Laurie R. King

Mar 2002, 320 pages
    Feb 2003, 448 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Justice Hall

Victoria Russell

This is a really wonderful book, especially if you've read the other books in the series. It's full of mystery, suspense, adventure, and a bit of romance.
Justice Hall has to be one of my favourite books ever, and the best book from the Mary Russell series.
go2yourlibrary

Best of the series, best book I have read in a while!

Here's the challenge: take two Arab characters from a previous book and change them completely into English gentlemen. Laurie R. King does a magnificent job, interspersing flashbacks from Mary Russell's memory to remind the reader how great the original characters were.

Add a superb description of English Country Life, including a weekend spent shooting.

What a great book! Especially powerful if you have read the previous book, The Moor.

jack

This installment in the saga was quite good, to me much better than the book that formed the prequel. I was a fan of Holmes for many years before I found this series and I find it as good as the original. The style of this story has echoes of the Holmes novels which I found very pleasing and the story itself was good fun.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F