What readers think of The Nanny Diaries, plus links to write your own review.

The Nanny Diaries

There are currently 32 reader reviews for The Nanny Diaries

Jodie

Great read!
Gen

THIS BOOK IS AMAZING! it has everything you would look for in a book... sense of humor, emotions, relationships and most importantly... REALITY!
Willa, Madison WI

Absolutely wonderful! The heroine (and she IS definitely heroic) is ferociously witty, but her humanity shines through in her attachment to her four-year-old charge who is so painfully neglected by his self-centered parents. A hilarious, nail-on-the-head hitting swipe at the empty lives and minds of the overly rich...
Jenna VanDyk

This was a really funny, bright, relatable book! i loved it, couldn't put it down!
current nanny

This book makes my Thank GOD for the wonder job I have....yes, as a nanny. I adore and love my Mr and Mrs X even more now that I have ready THE NANNY DIARIES. How did I get so lucky? I have never once been told to do something different, I have never once been told to work overtime, I have never once been made to feel "below" anyone in the family...if anything, I'm held in very high esteem. Anyone who stays in that type of horrible experience is just plain crazy!
Stefanie

Best book I have ever read!!! Funny, witty and surely a book I could relate to!
Shirlsy

Just finished this book after 4 days! Compelling,funny,touching, brilliantly observed and much needed to blow the lid on this industry!
FORMER NANNY

EMMA AND NICLOA DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB OF PUTTING THESE HOITY-TOITY WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE! I COULDN'T STOP READING THIS BOOK! I COULD REALTE TO THIS BOOK, MY SITUATION WAS VERY MUCH THE SAME! I HOPE ALL OF THESE MRS. XS READ THIS AND TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE WAY THEY TREAT THE PEOPLE WHO TAKE CARE OF THEIR MOST PRICELESS POSESSION! NO QUESTION ABOUT IT -----> READ THIS BOOK!

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: The Lost Apothecary
    The Lost Apothecary
    by Sarah Penner
    Sarah Penner's debut novel The Lost Apothecary was rated 4 or 5 stars by 22 of our 23 First ...
  • Book Jacket: The Spymaster of Baghdad
    The Spymaster of Baghdad
    by Margaret Coker
    For the last 17 years, the country of Iraq has known almost constant violence and political upheaval...
  • Book Jacket: Hades, Argentina
    Hades, Argentina
    by Daniel Loedel
    Daniel Loedel's debut novel, Hades, Argentina, opens in 1986 when we meet Tomás Orillo, a young...
  • Book Jacket: Dark Horses
    Dark Horses
    by Susan Mihalic
    Dark Horses is a shocking, heart-pounding debut; it's both a coming-of-age novel and an unflinching ...

The Northern Reach
    by W.S. Winslow

What is the weight of the stories we choose to tell...and the burdens of those we hide?

The Lost Apothecary
    by Sarah Penner

A forgotten history. A secret network of women. A legacy of poison and revenge. Welcome to The Lost Apothecary.

The Narrowboat Summer
by Anne Youngson
From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.
Win This Book!
Win Band of Sisters

Band of Sisters
by Lauren Willig

"A crackling portrayal of everyday American heroines…A triumph."
— Fiona Davis