Reader reviews and comments on Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos, plus links to write your own review.

Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos

by R. L. LaFevers

Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos by R. L. LaFevers

Apr 2007, 343 pages
    May 2008, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos

Mtwazherr11

Bahahahaha!
I liked this book it was very vivid to me and my friends that I read this book with. I really liked it. I would recommend it to all 5th grade students.

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon