Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Book 4

By J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

• Hardcover: Jul 2000,
    Paperback: Jul 2002,

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

jessy (06/23/03)

Hi my name is jess i think this book was great and so was the moive and i think that the order of the phoinex which i read in 1. 00 hour was great please tell me theres more

<< Text >>

Turkey (06/22/03)

The book Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is possibly the greatest book I've ever read. The reason I think this book gets as much credit is because beside descriptive writing which makes you actually picture what's happening, you actually want to be Harry's friend. You feel his pain, his love, and all of his emotions. My most favorite thing about this book is that you can actually picture it. Even if it is super fantasy it makes you actually believe you could fly and make spells.

*~*Turkey*~*
gemma (06/19/03)

ive not read the first two books as i watched the films and i really liked them so i was at the libray and i saw the 3rd book and i thought why not lets see how the next film turns out and i couldnt put the book down it was brillant. im a bit embrassed to amit i like the books as its aimed at kids and im 19. i wasa bit disappointed while reading the booka s i read the paper just before finishing the book and as the 5th book due to come out the paper had printed what happens in the book so it ruined the ending for me. bit yes def 5 thumbs up i cant wait till its out at the cinemas then on video so i can buy it. i wish i could write as good as jk rowling!!!TextText
the Little Critic (06/15/03)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is truly a pivotal book in the series. It is darker, more frightening, and definitly longer than all the others (734 pgs) Yet it seems as if it was not written with the same zeal and magic as the others (well not the mediocre Chamber of Secrets anyways). Still if you plan on understanding the next three Harry Potter books then it is essential that you read this one. Decent read.
Parvati (06/15/03)

The Harry Potter series is a wonderful series. In my opinion, the fourth book is the best. I think that
the book is exciting. A lot happens this year. Ron Weasley's family takes Harry to the
Quidditch World Cup.Mysterious things happen at the match,and many people become frightened. Ministry officials talk about something "special" at Hogwarts this year,but Harry and his friends have no idea what this "thing" is.
Harry wonders if someone is trying to KILL him. Sirius,Harry's godfather,
is worried. He does not expect,nor does anyone else, what is about to happen next...
The book,I must say is long, but has a great story-line. Some people might find the book scary,as I did. I am so very happy that Mrs. Rowling has come up with a wonderful series. I do thank you, because if you read Harry Potter,you must be a good person. Thank you for your time!
(p.s.) I also like this book because my name appears in it! Parvati
josh (06/15/03)

i love the harry potter books and i cant wait till the 5th 6th and 7th books come out its a great series and i am forever in the debt of JK Rowling. my fav book was 3 gotta love time travel
Adrian (05/30/03)

I just graduated from college and have not found a job yet. So with all this free time I decided to read all the Harry Potter books and I just finished the 4th one. All I can say is, WOW! These books are amazing. There just isn't enough words to describe them. I just have one question that is bothering me in the Goblet of Fire. I don't want to give anything away, but I really want to know the answer to this question: Why didn't the intruder at Hogwarts use something more simpler as a Portkey?? Anyways, if you know what I'm talking about, let me know. I still loved the book though. The Chamber of Secrets was my favorite one at first, but now it's this one.
Kyle the sinkick Walker (05/20/03)

this book was the best book i have ever read in all of my 20 year on this plant. I say on this planet becase i use to live on mars but i came back to earth to read the harry potter secies and it was worth it. got to go back to mars...............

• Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove