Reader reviews and comments on Wolf Brother, plus links to write your own review.

The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Book 1

By Michelle Paver

• Hardcover: Feb 2005,
    Paperback: Feb 2006,

There are currently 21 reader reviews for Wolf Brother

katie pepper (04/07/10)

Wolf Brother
Wolf Brother is a great book, where Torak goes on an adventure to find the mountain of the world spirit or die trying, but in order to kill the demon bear Torak has to find the three Nanowaks to give to the mountain of the world spirit.
I recomend Wolf brother for 8 years up.
Charles Morris (03/03/10)

Wolf brother
It was very exciting and I loved it XD
Fireflash (01/26/10)

a lover of the pack
I think its the best book series I've ever read in my life.
Austyn (10/30/09)

Wolfbrother
This book is the most amazing book you will ever read. It goes all the way to book five and you will love every minute of it. You will never want to put the book down. Its so amazing you will all love it. Every book of this series deserves an award for the best book in the world.(Wolfbrother, Spirit Walker, Soul-Eaters, Outcast, and OathBreaker).
John Everdon (08/20/09)

Stone Age amazing
I just recently discovered Wolf Brother. I work at Better World Books in Mishawaka, IN and found it in the recycle bin (for 25 cents!). I'm about halfway through and I have to say I totally disagree with Jane Harrington's review. I'm 47 years old, I've been in love with fantasy/sword & sorcery/SF all my life, and I would rate Wolf Brother right up there with the best fantasy I've ever read, even with the stuff for adults. What really impresses me most about Michelle Paver is the attention to detail she puts into the story, and more, the way she brings that detail to glowing, vibrant life. It's cool enough that she hung out in forests in Finland to bring authenticity to the story, but even cooler that she translates that into an almost supernatural "feel", in Wolf Brother. It's also cool that she doesn't pull any punches about the harshness of Torak's Stone Age world. I think both kids and adults can appreciate and deeply enjoy Wolf Brother, and I highly recommend it. I can't wait to read the other books in the series.
Kitty (05/12/09)

AWSOME!!
I think Wolf Brother is a book that everyone will just fall in love with! I have read up to the 4th book in 1 1/2 months!
Alex Vaillancourt (03/04/09)

i think that everone should read this book!!!
I started reading this book almost a month ago and I'm all the way up to chapter fourteen, this is the book I think that everyone should read. I might try to get my friends and family to read this book. Michelle Paver you are an amazing writer keep up the good work.
jojo (02/26/09)

wolf brother
I think this book is well written. I recommend this book to anyone.

• Book Jacket: The Hundred-Year House
    The Hundred-Year House
    by Rebecca Makkai
    The Valley of Amazement
    by Amy Tan
    "Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all!"

In my pre-retirement days as a professor ...
  • Book Jacket: A Man Called Ove