Reader reviews and comments on Wolf Brother, plus links to write your own review.

Wolf Brother

Feb 2006, 320 pages

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Wolf Brother

Julie gaskull (02/22/17)

SHOCKINGLY BORING!!!
So boring even at the first sentence Don't waste your money on this piece of garbage.
Deborah Tan (04/29/16)

THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!!!
I started reading novel books since I was 9 years old and this is the best book I've ever read...
Akee (10/18/14)

Best book ever
Really good book with action, sadness and awesomeness.
ShadowWolf expert (03/28/11)

Wolf Brother
As a wolf expert I have too agree with those others who agreed this is a fantastic book! It deserves five stars for amazing adventures and vivid details.Just like the second book(Spirit Walker) Torak and his good companions Renn, and Wolf are in a great danger or face a problem.That makes this book so exciting because you have no clue of what is to happen next.You have too agree this is the best book of a life time!!!!
BethRandallx (03/05/11)

Brilliant, Book Of The Decade!
This Is a brilliant book one of the best I've read, I recomend this to everyone who likes a adventure jónra! 5STAR BOOK! I don't know how people make up such mind blowing stories! Cant wait to finish Chronicles of Darkness!!
englandlover99 (02/11/11)

brilliant book
Wolf Brother was a brilliant book. it was very exciting and mysterious, and there were a lot of descriptive sentences.
I found this book very interesting and it made me feel for the characters. the characters' personalities were amazing. although I liked the book, I found it a little bit confusing half way through.
If you don't want to know about the book until you read it for yourself, stop reading now
my favourite character was Renn, because she helped Torak and wolf get to the mountain of the world spirit, even though her clan leader wants to kill him.
my favourite part of the book was the end. I would recommend this book to everyone!!
Animation Creation (02/02/11)

B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T
This book is FANTASTICO! I bought it in a bookstore for £1. I discovered that even the cheapest books can be the best. Sadly I haven't finished the first one yet but i couldn't hold myself writing a book review for this brill book. It is adventure,fantasy,love and imagination all in one.
I am so happy I bought this book! It's my favourite book!

Lots of love to all the readers and all the will-readers!
PS: Enjoy reading the book!!!
shilo (12/01/10)

best book i ever read
This is the best book I ever read. It has so much excitement in it. One of my favorite animals is a wolf. I liked how it started. I wish the ending wasn't like it was though otherwise it is great.

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

Only Child
    by Rhiannon Navin

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

There is no science without fancy and no art without fact

G O T P, B The P, F T P