MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Wolf Brother, plus links to write your own review.

The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Book 1

by Michelle Paver

Feb 2005, 295 pages
    Feb 2006, 320 pages

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Wolf Brother

Alex Vaillancourt (03/04/09)

i think that everone should read this book!!!
I started reading this book almost a month ago and I'm all the way up to chapter fourteen, this is the book I think that everyone should read. I might try to get my friends and family to read this book. Michelle Paver you are an amazing writer keep up the good work.
jojo (02/26/09)

wolf brother
I think this book is well written. I recommend this book to anyone.
Joni, 15 (02/14/09)

A worthy read
This book brings you to a land where you may find yourself carefully placing your feet before you step.
toeyataper (01/12/09)

SUSPENCE
I don't like many books. But I think this is one of the best books I have ever read. This book makes you never want to stop reading it . I just simply love this book. The descriptions, horror and spine tingling suspense is wonderful.
Celia-12 years (10/06/08)

This Book rocks
This Book rocks I can see everything. Everyone has their own voice. I couldn't put it down!!! So exciting!!!
molly (06/04/08)

excellent
This book is one of the best books I have ever read. Michelle is a brilliant author and I can't wait to read the next book. Thank you for such an amazing book Michelle.
Molly (11/15/06)

Wolf Brother
This book is really good and you get into it really quickly. I love the wolf cub and that he can communicate with Torak. The book is really detailed. You can really imagine the forest and the wolf cub watching his every move. Torak's father was a very brave man and tried to give the best to Torak...

I love the description of Evil red eyes and that when they are the highest the evil spirits are the strongest...

I really like this book and don't want to give to much away. I am looking forward to reading more of Mechelle Pavers books in the future!

• Book Jacket: The North Water
    The North Water
    by Ian McGuire
    In early 1859 the crew of the Volunteer, a Greenland-bound whaler, is making the most of the last ...
  • Book Jacket: City of Secrets
    City of Secrets
    by Stewart O'Nan
    In his new novel, City of Secrets, Stewart O'Nan spins a tale of espionage and intrigue as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Atomic Weight of Love
    The Atomic Weight of Love
    by Elizabeth Church
    A prologue set in 2011 introduces readers to this novel's unforgettable narrator. Meridian ...

The Children
    by Ann Leary

With remarkable wit and insight, Ann Leary pulls back the curtain on one blended family.

Win The Weekenders

The Perfect Summer Escape!

Told with Mary Kay Andrews' trademark blend of humor and warmth.

Girl Waits with Gun