MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Wolf Brother, plus links to write your own review.

The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Book 1

by Michelle Paver

Feb 2005, 295 pages
    Feb 2006, 320 pages

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Wolf Brother

Alex Vaillancourt (03/04/09)

i think that everone should read this book!!!
I started reading this book almost a month ago and I'm all the way up to chapter fourteen, this is the book I think that everyone should read. I might try to get my friends and family to read this book. Michelle Paver you are an amazing writer keep up the good work.
jojo (02/26/09)

wolf brother
I think this book is well written. I recommend this book to anyone.
Joni, 15 (02/14/09)

A worthy read
This book brings you to a land where you may find yourself carefully placing your feet before you step.
toeyataper (01/12/09)

SUSPENCE
I don't like many books. But I think this is one of the best books I have ever read. This book makes you never want to stop reading it . I just simply love this book. The descriptions, horror and spine tingling suspense is wonderful.
Celia-12 years (10/06/08)

This Book rocks
This Book rocks I can see everything. Everyone has their own voice. I couldn't put it down!!! So exciting!!!
molly (06/04/08)

excellent
This book is one of the best books I have ever read. Michelle is a brilliant author and I can't wait to read the next book. Thank you for such an amazing book Michelle.
Molly (11/15/06)

Wolf Brother
This book is really good and you get into it really quickly. I love the wolf cub and that he can communicate with Torak. The book is really detailed. You can really imagine the forest and the wolf cub watching his every move. Torak's father was a very brave man and tried to give the best to Torak...

I love the description of Evil red eyes and that when they are the highest the evil spirits are the strongest...

I really like this book and don't want to give to much away. I am looking forward to reading more of Mechelle Pavers books in the future!

• Book Jacket: The Never-Open Desert Diner
    The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
  • Book Jacket: The Vanishing Velazquez
    The Vanishing Velazquez
    by Laura Cumming
    Author Laura Cumming spins out a tale of obsession and ruin in her latest book, The Vanishing Vel&#...
    The Fair Fight
    by Anna Freeman
    Anna Freeman's debut novel, The Fair Fight, highlights the world of boxing in England during ...
Win The 100 Year Miracle

50 Copies to Give Away!

The 100 Year Miracle is a rich, enthralling novel, full of great characters.

The Fair Fight
by Anna Freeman

A page-turning novel set in the world of 18th century female pugilists.

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

H Now B C?