Reader reviews and comments on Wolf Brother, plus links to write your own review.

Wolf Brother

Feb 2006, 320 pages

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Wolf Brother

Kitty (05/12/09)

AWSOME!!
I think Wolf Brother is a book that everyone will just fall in love with! I have read up to the 4th book in 1 1/2 months!
Alex Vaillancourt (03/04/09)

i think that everone should read this book!!!
I started reading this book almost a month ago and I'm all the way up to chapter fourteen, this is the book I think that everyone should read. I might try to get my friends and family to read this book. Michelle Paver you are an amazing writer keep up the good work.
jojo (02/26/09)

wolf brother
I think this book is well written. I recommend this book to anyone.
Joni, 15 (02/14/09)

A worthy read
This book brings you to a land where you may find yourself carefully placing your feet before you step.
toeyataper (01/12/09)

SUSPENCE
I don't like many books. But I think this is one of the best books I have ever read. This book makes you never want to stop reading it . I just simply love this book. The descriptions, horror and spine tingling suspense is wonderful.
Celia-12 years (10/06/08)

This Book rocks
This Book rocks I can see everything. Everyone has their own voice. I couldn't put it down!!! So exciting!!!
molly (06/04/08)

excellent
This book is one of the best books I have ever read. Michelle is a brilliant author and I can't wait to read the next book. Thank you for such an amazing book Michelle.
Molly (11/15/06)

Wolf Brother
This book is really good and you get into it really quickly. I love the wolf cub and that he can communicate with Torak. The book is really detailed. You can really imagine the forest and the wolf cub watching his every move. Torak's father was a very brave man and tried to give the best to Torak...

I love the description of Evil red eyes and that when they are the highest the evil spirits are the strongest...

I really like this book and don't want to give to much away. I am looking forward to reading more of Mechelle Pavers books in the future!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F