Reader reviews and comments on Feeling Sorry For Celia, plus links to write your own review.

Feeling Sorry For Celia

By Jaclyn Moriarty

Feeling Sorry For Celia

• Hardcover: Feb 2001,
    Paperback: Jan 2002,

There are currently 50 reader reviews for Feeling Sorry For Celia

Sarah (10/09/10)

Great book
I'm 14 and this book was really good. I liked the fact that Elizabeth even though her friend didn't appreciate what she did she went to go rescue her and that is what true friendship is. So I really liked this book a lot and I recommend it to everyone who is awesome. hehehe;)
nena (09/24/10)

Best book ever
I am 17yrs old and I really love this book. I like the way is written, as if it was for real. Elizabeth is kind of like me because I am always worried about my best friend. I recommend this book.
K.J.F.R (02/17/08)

about Jaclyn Moriarty's books
To anyone who has read (and loved) 'Feeling Sorry For Celia' know this: Jaclyn Moriarty has written other books! It's a little difficult to find them because they have different names in America than in UK, but they are there! (I noticed that a lot of people don't seem to have read the other books ) Anyways, I loved the two books by Jaclyn Moriarty that I read. In fact, I am now working on my own book written in letter form. I'm finding it rather difficult, but I hope it turns out. Although I know it won't be as good as Jaclyn Moriarty's books! :)
a Jaclyn Moriarty fan! (02/08/08)

A great book!
I'm only 11, but I LOVED this book! It's so unique and cool how it's written in letters! I really enjoyed reading this different style sort of book and I've recommended it to all of my friends! Celia and Elizabeth are so REAL! I expect to be able to speak to them, they're so realistic!
Lizzy K (02/27/05)

I loved it, it was so so so funny and I thought the way the story is told in letters made it different and more interesting. It is so realistic yet far from boring!
Elise Miller (02/15/05)

I LOVE this book! If you're looking for a book to read, then pick this one- It's the best!
Tamara (01/31/05)

This book is the best book ever!I picked it up from my library just because I was in a hurry And It is an excellent book..
I'm 12!
Anez, 12 years old (01/28/05)

This is one of the best books I have ever read and I read a lot of books. I think Jaclyn Moriarty is a fabulous sauthor, and just after reading the short biography of her in the book, she inspired me and is now my role model. My school asked me to choose one book to purchase for the library and I wrote down ANY BOOK BY JACLYN MORIARTY. I am really sad that she only has one book out, but I think thyat this one one book is good enough to make up for any number of books she could have written

• Book Jacket: The Promise