Reader reviews and comments on Wolf Brother, plus links to write your own review.

The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Book 1

By Michelle Paver

• Hardcover: Feb 2005,
    Paperback: Feb 2006,

There are currently 21 reader reviews for Wolf Brother

ShadowWolf expert (03/28/11)

Wolf Brother
As a wolf expert I have too agree with those others who agreed this is a fantastic book! It deserves five stars for amazing adventures and vivid details.Just like the second book(Spirit Walker) Torak and his good companions Renn, and Wolf are in a great danger or face a problem.That makes this book so exciting because you have no clue of what is to happen next.You have too agree this is the best book of a life time!!!!
BethRandallx (03/05/11)

Brilliant, Book Of The Decade!
This Is a brilliant book one of the best I've read, I recomend this to everyone who likes a adventure jónra! 5STAR BOOK! I don't know how people make up such mind blowing stories! Cant wait to finish Chronicles of Darkness!!
englandlover99 (02/11/11)

brilliant book
Wolf Brother was a brilliant book. it was very exciting and mysterious, and there were a lot of descriptive sentences.
I found this book very interesting and it made me feel for the characters. the characters' personalities were amazing. although I liked the book, I found it a little bit confusing half way through.
If you don't want to know about the book until you read it for yourself, stop reading now
my favourite character was Renn, because she helped Torak and wolf get to the mountain of the world spirit, even though her clan leader wants to kill him.
my favourite part of the book was the end. I would recommend this book to everyone!!
Animation Creation (02/02/11)

B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T
This book is FANTASTICO! I bought it in a bookstore for £1. I discovered that even the cheapest books can be the best. Sadly I haven't finished the first one yet but i couldn't hold myself writing a book review for this brill book. It is adventure,fantasy,love and imagination all in one.
I am so happy I bought this book! It's my favourite book!

Lots of love to all the readers and all the will-readers!
PS: Enjoy reading the book!!!
shilo (12/01/10)

best book i ever read
This is the best book I ever read. It has so much excitement in it. One of my favorite animals is a wolf. I liked how it started. I wish the ending wasn't like it was though otherwise it is great.
Kara (09/19/10)

Best!!!!!!!!
I think that through the series, everyone grows. Most of them go through life-changing situations. Like at one point someone asked Renn to live with her, and that makes Torak mad. You can tell that Renn and Torak are in love. In the last book they go to explore the world with Wolf, Darkfur (wolfs mate) Pebble(Wolf and Darkfurs cub) and two ravens that play a big part, Rip, and Rek. Anyone will like this book series, it great as a love story, sorrow and adventure story. Plz make into a movie!!!
Yxrulz (09/03/10)

Wolf Brother
Wolf Brother is a great book that is very engrossing. It keeps readers entertained and also keeps them thinking what might happen next.

I recommend this book for people with ages between 8 to 14
Brandon M (07/31/10)

Best book ever
loved it, number one on my chart.

The Stranger on the Train
    by Abbie Taylor
    Night Film
    by Marisha Pessl
  • Book Jacket: Complicit
    Complicit
    by Stephanie Kuehn
    When seventeen year-old Jamie Henry receives word that his older sister Cate, is being released from...

The City
by Dean Koontz

Published Jul. 2014

1.  30Tomlinson Hill:
    Chris Tomlinson

The moment we persuade a child, any child, to cross that threshold into a library, we've changed their lives ...

O O T F P, Into T F