Reader reviews and comments on Fish, plus links to write your own review.

Fish

• Hardcover: Jun 2004,
    Paperback: Jun 2003,

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Fish

anyomous (10/16/11)

Great
I read this book a little while ago and i didn't know what to expect. This book turned out to be in my top 2 favorite books. Its a great thriller and a great adventure about a kid and his fish. This book never made me unamused. I loved the compassion between a boy and a fish. Such a loyal boy.
Nate (03/09/11)

A great book
I had to read this book for school, and it was way better than I thought it would be. Vivid imagery of a life in a country experiencing Civil War and the innocent people who get trapped behind the boarders. A great story about hope and survival.
Tyler (02/27/05)

This book was great. It was my favorite book.
ananya (02/23/05)

it was agreat book but a little more sensory details and more imagery and the guide did a lot but didnt recieve much credit
Jane (01/11/05)

It was Ok but I didn't understand why it was called fish?
Cathy (11/06/04)

A moving tale, simply written. It uses imagery to illuminate a deeper meaning in the story. The main character, Tiger is cleverly not penned as either male or female. Tiger has the refreshing innocence of seeking to save a small fish while traveling on a perilous journey. The family are aid workers now escaping a civil war in an unnamed developing country. Like the narrow treacherous path being traveled, the story winds and slips into one danger after another. It is written with realism and also hope. Would assist children seeking an understanding of developing countries, civil war, aid workers and the live of a refugee. I also highly recommend it for boys or girls who are relectant readers. They will love the action!

Mrs. Hemingway