Reader reviews and comments on Between Lovers, plus links to write your own review.

Between Lovers

By Eric Jerome Dickey

Between Lovers

There are currently 22 reader reviews for Between Lovers

*Shay* (02/10/05)

This book hit so close to home. Im in a triangle of the same sort. This book is too too good!!!!!!!!
jai (02/03/05)

i'm 21 years old and i must say this book had me hooked from chapter to chapter. i must say it is one of the best books i have had the pleasure of reading.
Tattianna (10/27/04)

im 18 an it has been my pleasure to have read this book
its the greatest. it catches your interest chapert after chapter.
Bernee' Capers (07/27/04)

I am a 18 year old female and I had read the story and I couldn't put the book down. I loved every monent of it. I'm going to do my author report on Eric Jerome Dickey.
Shaniqua Whitacre (05/18/04)

This book is fanominal it has twists and turns that you would never expect.
Latoyaf (05/13/04)

I'm a person who you would never ever catch reading a novel except magazines about celebrities lifes, until i game across Eric Jermone Dickey novel call Milk in my Coffee, for some reason i couldn't seem to put the book down, i finished it in less that three days and for someone like me who doesn't read that a big point. I just finished Jermone's book call Between Lovers, the book is so beautiful i couldn't put it down again. I would love to say Jermone keep up the good work I'm a young black women and when i need to relax i pick up your book. You make my Imagination go wild and thats one of the most beautiful feeling. I have one question, how do you do it? I guess its your own secert. I love you and i don't even know (i guess i do through your books). Thank you.
a j darden (05/07/04)

This book had me so riled up I couldn't put it down! That shows what a wonderful story teller
EJD is. I love a book that I can feel. I recommended this book to all of my friends. Thanks to EJD for always entertaining me!
Nickey (03/03/04)

This book is an excellent read. It touches on so many subjects that women deal with in life. The on going battle that the characters go through in the book is such a reality in the lives of many. This book is great and I have recommended it to all of my friends and would recommend that anyone who loves an intimate, detailed, and explicit story, should definitely pick up this one.

• Book Jacket: The Goldfinch
    The Goldfinch
    by Donna Tartt
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer for Fiction.

Her canvas is vast. To frame a story about art, love and ...
  • Book Jacket: Toms River
    Toms River
    by Dan Fagin
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Nonfiction

In Toms River, investigative journalist Dan Fagin ...
  • Book Jacket: The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
    The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
    by Gabrielle Zevin
    I feel like Gabrielle Zevin wrote this wonderful book, about a lonely New England bookstore owner ...

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

1.  143Happier at Home:
    Gretchen Rubin
  2.  170The Weight of Blood:
    Laura McHugh

If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.

P Your O C