Reader reviews and comments on Certain Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Certain Prey

By John Sandford

Certain Prey

• Hardcover: May 1999,
    Paperback: Mar 2000,

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Certain Prey

jimmy (10/28/02)

when i first started reading this book I thought i would hate it. My teacher gave it to me and said i had to read it all in 2 months. Well im done with the book and have 5 weeks to go. I never thought that I would get into a book. Reading used to put me to sleep. Now since I started to read this book I stay up and do not want to put it down. This book has kept me on the edge of my seat till i got threw with it. The first chapter is what got me hooked. But i mean what do u think it will do to a 17 year old. But im glad I read it I have told everyone i know to get the book and read it cause its well worth it.
Anonymous (07/15/01)

J Rolph
I have read all of the "Prey" series and they are all excellent books. Certain Prey was one that I had difficulty putting down. The climatic ending was such a shock, it really is too bad that Lucas didn't get the killer in this one, maybe that means Clara Rinker will appear in another great "Prey" book.
Keep up the great writing Mr. Sandford. I'm always waiting for the next Lucas Davenport book.

The Stranger on the Train
    by Abbie Taylor
    Night Film
    by Marisha Pessl
  • Book Jacket: Complicit
    Complicit
    by Stephanie Kuehn
    When seventeen year-old Jamie Henry receives word that his older sister Cate, is being released from...

The City
by Dean Koontz

Published Jul. 2014

1.  34Tomlinson Hill:
    Chris Tomlinson

Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting

O O T F P, Into T F