Reader reviews and comments on Out of My Mind, plus links to write your own review.

Out of My Mind

Tamara Smith

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Out of My Mind

Hope (01/03/14)

Out of my mind
I think this book is excellent. My favorite part was when Rose became her friend. And the sad part was when they left her and didn't tell her and she was sad. But I really like the book and I told all my friends they should read it and see what Melody went through.
country girl (04/28/13)

my idea of the story
This book is OK I guess, but I feel like Melody doesn't want to talk as much as the author wants her to talk.
antonia bieber (10/28/12)

out of my mind awesome review
This book "Out of My Mind" is a very good book because my Mom works with these type of kids and they are really smart just like melody.
Bina (01/02/12)

Out of my Mind
I thought that Melody could inspire anyone in the world. Toward the end there was a huge twist. The attention wasn't on Melody anymore. I also loved how Sharon kept you on your toes the whole story. I recommend this book to everyone out there.
cc (12/12/11)

my review
i think this book was absolutely amazing. It really stops and makes you realize how important it is to not judge and see the world through different eyes. It not only does it help you understand but it makes you appreciative of your life and the privileges that you have. It was a very well written book.
Payleigh (12/10/11)

Out of my mind
My review of out of my mind was an amazing one!I think that the author wrote it steering for all ages to read it. Even though I am only in the fifth grade I love this book and I know so many more will and do to!
Bookguy (10/08/11)

Sad but Great
An amazing book that is funny sad and catchy. It is a book that is not only fantastic but important too. Everyone should read "Out of My Mind"
mo (09/27/11)

the good one
It is a very good story, all my friends and I love it, it is the best and I like the end
- platypus' rock!