Reader reviews and comments on The Mysterious Howling, plus links to write your own review.

The Mysterious Howling

Paperback: Jan 2011,

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Mysterious Howling

Becky H (02/03/11)

I loved this book!
I received this book as an ARC some time ago and found it delightful. I laughed out loud and yet was moved almost to tears. I am a retired children's librarian and I most heartily recommend this book to all the children and adults who loved Mary Poppins and Daddy Long Legs with bits of Diane Duane thrown in. There is enough mystery to keep a reluctant reader reading, enough weirdness for the boys and enough pluckiness for the girls.

I can't wait for the sequel!
Sue (06/19/10)

Ahh-roooooo!
Driving around Silicon Valley can be an irritating experience. So many cars out there, and it seems other drivers' only objective is to get in front of me. To keep my speed and blood pressure down, I listen to children's audio books while commuting. It's just the right tone, often funny, and something to look forward to when I get in the car.

My last favorite was 'Skulduggery Pleasant'. And now, there's the 'Mysterious Howling'. I found myself howling along as I drove to Safeway--thank goodness the windows were up. Ah-roooo!

• Book Jacket: Hyde
    by Carol Cassella

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

There is no science without fancy and no art without fact

P Your O C