Reader reviews and comments on Twilight, plus links to write your own review.

Twilight

Paperback: Jul 2007,

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Twilight

SkywardDreams (01/21/12)

Fantasy and Reality
Ms. Stephanie Meyer's book is a perfect example of these things. Somehow she took mythology and melded it flawlessly into the modern world of the United States. Her protagonist, Bella, is sarcastic and skeptical like one of the modern age, yet idealistic in love and has found her 'happily ever after'. Timeless love threatened by physical barriers...It's simply beautiful.

I definitely recommend this book to any who desire a good book to read or seek a thrilling romance. Kudos, Ms. Stephanie Meyer!
Barrel Racing Babe (09/12/11)

The greatest series ever!
I Loved this book! I love these series. I find it amazing that Erin Hunter is such a genius! She made her own complex world NO ONE has ever made and created into a book. That is pure talent. I wish I could be as smart as Erin Hunter. All of her books are great and if you ever get the chance, choose to read them.
Meg G (05/06/09)

Great read
The book was a beautiful display of Erin Hunter's mindful writings that seem to tap into the inner core of us all. When I read this book and all of the other Warriors books, I felt one with the story. One of her best works.
Charla Aneice (03/14/07)

goo.
I loved the book. hats off to Cherith Baldry. it was great. and exiting. I cant wait for the new book to come out to see what you have written.

The Stranger on the Train
    by Abbie Taylor
    Night Film
    by Marisha Pessl
  • Book Jacket: Complicit
    Complicit
    by Stephanie Kuehn
    When seventeen year-old Jamie Henry receives word that his older sister Cate, is being released from...

The City
by Dean Koontz

Published Jul. 2014

1.  33Tomlinson Hill:
    Chris Tomlinson

Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes

O O T F P, Into T F