Reader reviews and comments on The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp, plus links to write your own review.

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

By Richard (Rick) Yancey

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

• Hardcover: Oct 2005,
    Paperback: Jan 2007,

There are currently 12 reader reviews for The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

Tina (11/12/12)

the extraordinary adventures of alfred kropp
It was a great book. I have read it twice. I am going to read more of his books.
sarah (12/09/10)

Great!... one of my faveorites
Alfred Kropp has been through a lot through his life; his father leaving him and his mother, his size, his losing his mother, but when Alfred goes to live with his uncle, things take a turn... not a good one when him and his uncle are tricked into stealing a powerful sword. Now Alfred must set things straight, but how? I'm in sixth grade and I fell in love with this book! If I put it down it was torture,... Why? There is lots of suspense through the whole book and it is fun! Read it and you will NOT be disappointed I assure you!
Kat (05/13/10)

The book
Although this book is graphic in some parts it is also very funny and action filled. It is a great read for kids in 5th or 6th grade and should be recommended to all.
pickle (03/13/09)

aawwweeeesoooommmeeeeeeeeee
This book was amazing. I read the first book as a book club in the 5th grade, and I loved it, then went on to read three other books and loved them the same. My fav books of all time.
will (12/09/08)

awesome
Best book I ever read. May not be for girls but boys will love it.
s.j. lewis (07/20/08)

the extraordinary adventure of alfred kropp
i purchased book for 10 year old grandson but read book first; some of the language is not proper for that age level [ R rated ]; scenes gory, bloody, not adventuresome but scary
gio (12/06/07)

this book
Is really good. I like how it actually describes the fights and other scenes. You should take the time to read this book
adrian (05/07/07)

Cool Book
I think this book was really good. I liked how the author put in nice cars and bikes like the lambos and things like that. I liked the book a lot and thought it was action packed like every 2 seconds and the guy that said his little girl was having bad dreams was surprising because there's nothing spooky in the book.

• Book Jacket: Shotgun Lovesongs
    by Carol Cassella
  • Book Jacket: The Goldfinch
    The Goldfinch
    by Donna Tartt
    Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer for Fiction.

Her canvas is vast. To frame a story about art, love and ...

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it

P Your O C